HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

song title that sums up your life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Swords and Tequila............HAHAHA
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

One with Misery-Sentenced

Not because I am always miserable or anything like that...I was diagnosed as being bi-polar a year ago. The title is exactly how I am with medicine and therapy. I have become one with my misery. I am now much happier and content with life. I dont try to kill myself or do as much stupid crap.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

I'd have to go with "Getting Better" by Tesla, because I try to keep that attitude even though things aren't going too well for me right now.
Nightofthecrime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Hell's Last Survivor by Halford
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

I'm going to put myself down for "Live to Win" by Motorhead. I'm not obsessed with being the best, but the song isn't about that. I just try to look up and do what I can. And matter of fact most rock 'n' roll songs mention such an attitude. Whether the bands actually stick by it or just go get trashed is another matter, but I'll stick by it.
Jackie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Balme it on the the Love of Rock n Roll Bon Jovi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: