HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New KING DIAMOND album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

Title of new King Diamond album just announced!!!

We have just received word from King Diamond himself that the name of the new King Diamond album due out sometime in October 2003 will be titled "The Puppet Master". King made it quite apparent that he is not holding anything back on this new story filled with terror and sorrow. The story is complete and the band has just started writing the music to accompany this gruesome tale set to take place in Budapest, Hungary. As King describes it this album is going to make the hairs stand up on the back of listeners neck. "The rules of censorship are being thrown out the window...this is going to be the rawest story/album we have ever done." King was also quick to point out that "if you are into horror; you're definitely going to get it with this album!" We will have more information in the months to come about what will be considered one of King's goriest and most extreme stories yet!
Badboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

I love the King, can't wait till this comes out.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

The description of the new album as one of the goriest stories yet just sounds funny to me. This is kindof what I was talking about in the other thread- Puppet Master? How many times is it done before.
MUTANT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

I wonder if there is any kind of sideways nod to Master of Puppets?
madpriest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 5:08 am    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

King Diamond is awesome! I cannot wait for this album, I wonder if its influenced by the Puppet Master movies with screwhead, leach girl..etc...that would rock

also what do you mean this has been done many times before, only thing even half way similar is only the album title and Metallicas Master of Puppets title
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

I've wondered about the movie tie-in myself. I hope he doesn't get into legal trouble with this.
JosephC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: New KING DIAMOND album Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
yet just sounds funny to me.

Actually, the vast majority of King Diamond's solo lyrics have been frickin hilarious. Scary, creepy.......who are they kidding?!?! I don't know about you guys, but possessed grandmothers and dirty/horny old men don't scare me (well, the more I think about it, dirty/horny old men are actually kind of scary). And King must have a serious wheelchair fetish as well. I'm a King Diamond fan, but over the last few years the lyrics have taken a huge turn for the worst. The lyrics on the last CD were just frickin horrible and a disgrace to the original Abigail concept which was really really cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: