HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

Yeah who is going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday. We should meet up this time. If so I'll wear my hardradio V shirt. Short brown hair, glasses. 6'1. weight- 140.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

What time does it start? I've got another party ot goto earlier. I guess if it starts at like 9 or so then I will be there. I wanted to go, but I haven't gotten tickets yet. I guess if I remember I'll wear my Smiling Eddie hat and a Motorhead shirt or something.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

They were awesome last Friday night. Hope they're good for you too.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

Only time I've bought tickets before going to the Jaxx was for Thin Lizzy, and judging by the size of the audience that night, I didn't need to do so.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:05 am    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

Well they sold out for Iced Earth a few months ago, but I don't think they will do the same tonight. If you happen to see me say hi, I'm still planing on going. I'm 6'2" with just past the sholder length brown hair. I will try and remember to bring my Eddie hat. I'll have glasses on too so I can actually see.
cdaddy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

ED,

you lucky man you. you might make it there after your earlier party? lol i would kill for the opportunity to see a show like that in my area!! damn you guys and all your concerts!
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by cdaddy:
ED,

you lucky man you. you might make it there after your earlier party? lol i would kill for the opportunity to see a show like that in my area!! damn you guys and all your concerts!

yes, I must say I've been lucky this year seeing around 10 concerts thus far. This is my 11th I think.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by EdwardTHead:
Well they sold out for Iced Earth a few months ago, but I don't think they will do the same tonight. If you happen to see me say hi, I'm still planing on going. I'm 6'2" with just past the sholder length brown hair. I will try and remember to bring my Eddie hat. I'll have glasses on too so I can actually see.

I should be pretty identifiable with the hardradio tshirt(I doubt many people have those). By the way, my name is actually Jake. How about yours?
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Who's going to Blind Guardian at Jaxx this Friday? Reply with quote

Shoot, they sold out of tickets on Friday, but I've got my ticket for today(sunday).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: