HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ProgPower III Review (very long)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by General Zod:
Jake-

f I was you, I would still look forward to their concert. After all, they did sound great. And if Hansi gets his voice in order, I'm sure they'll be excellent. If nothing else, you should seriously look forward to seeing Symphony X... I know I am.

GZ

Actually based on what I've heard of Symphony X(V) I'm thinking they've got to put on a pretty amazing live show to win me over, cause right now they may be one of the worst bands I've heard in a while.
General Zod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:58 am    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

Jake-

You really need to give SX another listen. If need be, I can burn you one of their CDs.

If "V" didn't impress you, you must have been distracted. Unlike Jag Panzer, there is no way to mistake the talent level of this band. I can certainly understand it if their music just doesn't do it for you. However, there is just no way, IMHO, not to recognize the immense talent that these guys display.

GZ
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

GZ - sorry I missed you at the show.

I wondered if Hansi was having problems with his voice when he kept holding the mic to the crowd on "Nightfall". I kept laughing because no one was singing in key - like anyone else could hit that note?
General Zod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by HeatherMetal:
GZ - sorry I missed you at the show.

Me too. FALCON and I were keeping our eyes opened for fellow HardBoarders. Maybe next year?

GZ
THE MIGHTY THOR INTREPID

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

I want to play at this next year!
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

I'm not saying I don't think Symphony X has any talent. But I found their songs uncaptivating to the point where they just don't do anything for me at all.

As I said before though, I'll give them another chance tonight at the concert and then maybe I'll have another view of them.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

Finally got some of my prog photos posted.

[url=http://www.geocities.com/heathermetal/phuckedworld.html]http://ww w.geocities.com/heathermetal/phuckedworld.html[/url]
FALCON

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

Cool Pictures, looks like you had a fine time as well, we all need to hook up next time! Greg, weird seeing the Evergrey pictures and not seeing your wife nearby, HUH...lol
General Zod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:31 am    Post subject: ProgPower III Review (very long) Reply with quote

LOL. Now that's funny.

GZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: