HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

From Blabbermouth:
quote:
Guitarist Patrick Lachman has left HALFORD in order to commit himself fully to his band DIESEL MACHINE.

The following is frontman Rob Halford's official statement on Lachman's departure:

"Last month, November 2002, Pat Lachman notified all of us at HALFORD Central that he had decided now was the time to commit himself fully to his band DIESEL MACHINE. Further, he wanted to focus on collaborations with several other musical contemporaries this coming year. Therefore, he would be unavailable for the forthcoming HALFORD tours.

"Although we respected Pat's decisions, we did make multiple efforts to sway him into keeping the option of touring with HALFORD open. Sadly for us, Pat made matters official this past Wednesday — informing us that his decision to work on the above opportunities was what he felt was most important in his life at this time.

"Myself, Bobby, Ray, Mike, Roy Z. and JB are enormously grateful to you, Pat, for the musical and emotional commitment extended to the band over the last 2 ½ - 3 years. We wish the best for you, and hope we will be able to collaborate with you again in the future.

"The HALFORD band have been auditioning guitarists and I will announce in short time who will be stepping into the band for the forthcoming tours. For the time being, however, please take a moment and extend your thoughts and best wishes to Pat. We all would be very grateful if each of you continue to support him as he moves into the next phase of his career.

"Thank You."

"Rob Halford"

Jake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

Here's Yngwie Malmsteen's big chance to step into something truly spectacular!
Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

LOL!
Evil Doctor X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

They already announced that Roy Z will play for the tour and they will get someone new after that....
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

I should be getting _Crucible_ in the mail any day now...
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

Rob and Yngwie would never get along in a million years.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

Rob: (anything)
Yngwie: Homo!
Rob: (throws glass of water)
Yngwie: YOU'VE UNLEASHED THE FOCKIN FURY!!!
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: PATRICK LACHMAN Leaves HALFORD! Reply with quote

Yeah I know it would never work, and I know their styles are incompatible. But I'd still like to hear Yngwie try working with a band that writes the material again, and just have him go crazy with the solos and lead work. Halford could actually use some more interesting solos too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: