HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alice In Thunderland ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MUTANT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Alice In Thunderland ? Reply with quote

Anybody know about this band?

I found this on eBay. Is it worth checking out? Anybody heard it?
MUTANT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:02 am    Post subject: Alice In Thunderland ? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by MUTANT:
Anybody know about this band?

I found this on eBay. Is it worth checking out? Anybody heard it?

Oops.

Almost forgot:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1055&item= 935846597]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1055& item=935846597[/url]
anamal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Alice In Thunderland ? Reply with quote

yup..got it in my collection..kinda hard to come by ..it features emi canyon ,she used to be a backup singer with motley crue(remember the 2 chicks on girls,girls,girls tour)and used to **** mick..also features chet thompsen from hellion,slamnation..i would pick it up ...........
deamon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Alice In Thunderland ? Reply with quote

Actually Emi Canyon was MARRIED to Mick Mars. There was a story in one of the Japanese magazines years ago concerning Motley Crue's various problems. There was a story that Chet Thompson (from Hellion) was hired by Mick Mars to record music and play in his wife's band---this was supposed to be at the same time Chet was in Hellion. However, Chet didn't tell Mick that he was still in Hellion and was going on tour. According to the story, he was keeping all kinds of secrets. When Hellion was playing Monsters of Rock in Russia, Chet was secretly doing the project with Emi Canyon and supposedly lied to the Hellion management that he was sick in order to come home and finish his obligation with Mick Mar's wife. At the same time he was taking money from Mick to play in his wife's band, he was also "playing with" (if you know what I mean) Emi. Supposedly Mick Mars caught Chet in the act. Then I heard that Mick divorced Emi immediately and called Hellion's management to say why Chet had really left the Hellion tour. Noboody has heard much of anything from Chet Thompson since then. I heard that he'd been virtually black-balled from the music business. I was really surprised to hear that he was playing on the new Hellion album, because I thought there was bad blood there. However, I don't see him in the new pictures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: