HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANTHRAX TOUR
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyldeman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 7:17 pm    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

i just wanted to share my review of the first date of the new anthrax tour in VA. they were awesome!! screw Belladonna for backing out! i love both the old and new incarnations of the band, but john bush kicked ass and i'm looking forward to a new armored saint cd as well. i recommend that anybody who can see the band this time around.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2000 12:23 am    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

I can second Wyldeman's testimony. I saw Anthrax tonight in NYC and it was indeed an energetic gig. And tomorrow ought to be even better!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2000 12:25 am    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

By the way, the new Armored Saint rules. I give it a solid 8 or 9 out of 10.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 2:21 pm    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

Waaaahhhhh! I'm sooo jealous. Anthrax still doesn't have a Nashville date - go figure??? And my plans to go to Cincinnati, OH with my concert buddy to see the Anthrax boys have been sabotaged by my hubby saying no - Rat B@stard!!!!
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 8:08 pm    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

Is Fu Manchu still opening? If so, did they kick ass or what?
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 8:12 pm    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

Wyldeman- I'm in VA and didn't hear about it. Are you in the hicks or close to DC? Where did they play?

EXCITER
wyldeman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2000 3:01 pm    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

anthrax played at a club in springfield,va which is about 10 minutes from dc. fu manchu did open and they were good. i'm not a big fu manchu fan, but if you like the band, they did kick ass.
Kill Kill Kill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2000 3:23 pm    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

The new Armored Saint does rule. Sounds exactly like you'd think the new Armored Saint should. I also give it a high score.

madmar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2000 5:43 am    Post subject: ANTHRAX TOUR Reply with quote

Did they shorten the set or did Jon do Belladonna's part too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: