HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello again!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Metalfilm1:
(indeed, I was one of the first-generation cats who coined the term "Hardboardian" before it became the institution we all see now).

From what I remember I was the first one to use (invent if you wish) the term Hardboardian. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Anyway, long time no see. Re-Greetings! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Heh heh... funny guy. [img]http://www.bravewords.com/static/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/up2som ething.gif[/img]
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Mijarra, I do remember you. Crusader, naturally...you were here before I was! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Whoa who was the first person to post at hardboard? Samsalt? Crusader? Someone else? Silly Bugger?
sly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:17 am    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Good to see you back Mr. Metalfilm, I don't post much, more of a reader, enjoy your posts in the past, keep it up my friend, Up the Irons!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Bumpedy bump, just to set a few new Hardboard friends straight about me.
General Zod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:42 am    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Welcome back.

GZ
Templar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

Welcome back. You've been missed. Just curious -- what have you been reading lately? I remember you had good taste in films, but I don't recall your ever discussing books before.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Hello again! Reply with quote

I've been reading a lot of non-fiction lately:

Gangs of New York--Herbert Asbury
Five Points--Tyler Anbinder
Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust--Daniel Jonah Goldhagen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: