HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One last one before I go "My fondest memory"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Racerxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 8:21 pm    Post subject: One last one before I go "My fondest memory" Reply with quote

Getting to hang out back stage just before BAZZZZ downs a Mickey of Jack Danials with a beer chaser. Second set at a SKID ROW CONCERT when I was 19 ..It's amazing how your biggest heros as a teen were also alcoholics....

seeeeeee yyyeeaaaaaahhhh
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 10:51 am    Post subject: One last one before I go "My fondest memory" Reply with quote

Ahh, different question - same answer. It really gets me hearing people say that the best days of their life or fondest memories are in the past. Of course I have tons of fond memories, musically, sexually, ultimate adrenaline rushes, the works.

The best days are yet to come my friends. Untill I'm 80 years old sitting in the Heavy Metal Nursing Home, lifting the candy stripers' skirts for a thrill and cranking W.A.S.P. at all hours of the night while enjoying my medications, I will always believe that the best is yet to come.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 5:11 pm    Post subject: One last one before I go "My fondest memory" Reply with quote

The past was fun but the best is yet to come - thank god my parents gave me improving with age genes.

My hubby is 10 years older than myself and he used to preach about getting older and WISER. I'm now starting to understand.

As for me - I'm striving to be one of those old ladies in that commercial (forgot the product) chasing the old band with the walker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: