HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got any autographs?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 1:01 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Damn fella, that's quite a list. It seems you have seized the moment on numerous occasions.

I got Raven at their first North American gig on 31 October, 1982 along with Lips and Dave Allison from Anvil.

I also got Steve Harris at a Metallica gig back in 83 or so...he was hanging outside the ladies room, naturally.

Oh, and Mercyful Fate when they opened for Motorhead just after Don't break the Oath came out.

That about does it.
anamal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 1:11 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Matt, you got my ass kicked there,i only got ,probably around 6,but one of them is Ray Gillen...i had Andrew Wood but sold it on ebay to a guy from germany for 300 bucks, that was a tough one to let go.......
katwoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 1:34 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I only have John and Criss Oliva and Chris Caffery of Savatage when they played a small club in Reading, PA
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 2:13 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Only ones I have are:
Uli Jon Roth
Wolf Hoffman

Jim Plunkett
Ted Hendricks
Dave Casper
Tim Brown
Charles Woodson
Frank Robinson
used to have Billy Martin
bunch of old basketball players
more old Raiders
Satariel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 4:53 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I have something you dont, a Gamma Ray poster autographed by all the members
Creeping Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 5:45 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I got Dream Theater (minus Petrucci) the day Scenes from a Memory came out (in-store signing).

Also have:

Eternity X
Vicious Rumors
zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 6:19 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I have:
Phil Moog and Pete Way - ufo
Ted Nugent
Billy Idol
the 1984 version of AXE
Robin Zandor
Slayer
Lillian Axe 1986
Neil young

Jake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 6:49 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

how about you tell us how to get all these autographs Matt. Then you can list all the damned connections you have. Hey can i become your apprentice? I'll carry your stuff to the concerts and stuff like a bellboy and you can write the reviews/interviews a perfect combination. Then i can meet the bands and you can live like some kind of prince. (damn those are lots of bands youve met)
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 8:36 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I got a poster with Mancow's Morning Madhouse signatures on it. I saw him at Sam Goody, but I gave the poster to a friend because I don't listen anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: