HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got any autographs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anamal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 5:31 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Metalfilm , i have had the pleasure to sit down and have a couple beers with Ben Huggins, from the fore said Galactic Cowboys also had the pleasure to meet Monty,Wally and the new Drummer(cant think of his name at the moment),when the Cowboys were opening for Kings X,also got all the autos from Kings X,they signed their solo stuff individually and all three signed tapehead, but Doug was a tough one to get.......
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2000 1:04 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

That would be Greg Tatuaka, and he was real cool. Took me backstage in NYC so I could meet the Cowboys and the King's X fellas. What a guy!
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2000 11:51 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Exciter, you got the guys from Collective Soul? I've liked them for a while, since the self-titled album. Were they cool or dicks? Just wondering.
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2000 1:48 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

[img]http://satelliteindustries.com/products/freedom.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.imotorhead.com/kicksass/snaggle_top2.gif[/img]

HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2000 9:45 am    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

Rokkz - sounds like you need to get laid.
AnnC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2000 1:42 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I've got hundreds. I have been very lucky to have met hundreds of stars. Check out my web page for some photos with some of the rock stars I have met at [url=http://www.angelfire.com/celeb/anzfanzpage]http://www.angelfire.c om/celeb/anzfanzpage[/url]
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 4:16 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

"You're makin' a German spectacle of yourself."

-Cleavon Little to Madeleine Kahn in Blazing Saddles
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 4:29 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

I didn't know that Piranna could speak German.
EXCITER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2000 5:31 pm    Post subject: Got any autographs? Reply with quote

BULLGOD - In response to your question about Collective Soul. I saw them at the Boathouse in Norfolk, Virginia, just after the release of their sophmore release. (The boathouse only holds about 1500 people.) My brother-in-law and I went together, but upon a beer run we got separated. I met up with some people who were being as crazy as I was, and we went nuts throughout the show. When it was over, and everyone left, I was stranded in the parking lot waiting for my bro to show. Well, after an hour of waiting around, the door to the Boathouse (side door) opens up, and people started coming out. Turns out it was Collective Soul and their small tribe of roadies carrying their own equipment! I went to get a closer look and ended up holding the doors open for them. To show their appreciation, the very inebriated band showed their gratitude with autographs.

My brother finally showed up, turns out he tried to get laid with this women he met, but she passed out in the car. When he found out what happened to me, he just about passed out. He was actually mad at me because he thought I had left with a hunny!

By the way, you were asking how the band was when I got the autographs - everytime they passed me holding the door I got comments like "Thanks, man"; "Appreciate it dude", etc. Never really talked to them except when I asked if I could get my shirt signed, they "collectively" said why not and each signed it. I told them it was a killer show, they said "Cool", and split.

EXCITER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: