HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 11:34 am    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

OK Hardboardians. Again I seek you opinion on who do you think is a better bass player. Les Claypool or Steve Harris.

Let the flarping begin...
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 11:41 am    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

The duty of the bass is to hold the rhythm and I doubt Claypool could swallow enough Ritalin to remember that, the self-absorbed geek.
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 11:48 am    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

think that the one that has to maintain the rhythm is the drummer, the bass just compensates the rhythm and makes it more robust. Just my humble opinion.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 11:52 am    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

Les needs qualudes. Bass guitar is not a lead or solo instrument. Mr. Claypool, Can you say, "Rhythm Section?"
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 1:13 pm    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

Why is Les Claypool such a penis wrinkle? I hate rock stars with an attitude.
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 1:17 pm    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

Can someone fill me in with the "rock star attitude". Is he really a pain in the @$$?
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 2:14 pm    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

I hate Les Claypool's playing more than any other person -- bass player or otherwise -- in music. Just annoys me. I sound like my mother, but every song sounds the same, too.

Plus, Harry is the best bassist going.
Templar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 7:30 pm    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

I would rather spend an hour with my face buried in Meatloaf's asscrack than spend one minute listening to Les Claypool.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2000 8:51 pm    Post subject: Adrenaline Rush - Flying Whales Sightseeing Reply with quote

Templar - don't forget the Ketchup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: