HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Progpower Last Call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FALCON

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Progpower Last Call Reply with quote

RE the hardboardian contingent, post the info you'd like for contact purposes...

FALCON
Jimmy Baumgartner
Persona: 6'1' 215, dark brown hair bit longer this year, as it just keeps growin. Always Lively n very excitable with live tunes.
Lodging: Residence Inn on Peachtree (404)745-1000.
Company: Cousin Tommy.
Likely attire: Evergrey Longsleeve or Pain or Salvation longsleeve, possible ATL Falcon Jersey, either Brooking (56) or Dunn (28).
Contact messages:(602)617-5578.
Bands to see: Evergrey and Nighwish at top of list.
Discs to pick up: Ion Vein, Rob Rock, Arch Enemy, Redemption, plus many others.
Stay: Weds through Monday.

let me know...like to meet ya Jimmy
lamireille

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Progpower Last Call Reply with quote

It's not I wouldn't like to meet ya Jimmy but I really can't.

Love you as well. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Have a good fest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
General Zod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Progpower Last Call Reply with quote

FALCON,

You're a much more trusting soul than I.

General Zod
Greg
Persona: 6' - 185 - brown hair (though I'm actually toying with the idea of shaving it Tuesday night.
Company: Wife
Likely attire: Evergrey (longsleeve), Nevermore (various), Symphony X (longsleeve) or possible SD Chargers jersey (Drew Brees #9).
Bands to see: Symphony X is my 2nd favorite band (seen them x5), Evergrey is near the top as well (seen them x2). Ironically, I'm looking forward to almost every band there, with the exception of Rage and Nightwish (the two "headliners"). Though, it will be interesting to hear Tarja sing.
Discs to pick up:

Lacuna Coil - In a Reverie
Malmsteen, Yngwie - Rising Force
Secret Sphere - A Time Nevercome
Section A - The Seventh Sign
Supershine - Supershine
Taraxacum - Rainmaker

Stay: Weds through Sunday

GZ
anamal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Progpower Last Call Reply with quote

Falcon.........GZod..i am arriving wed night..staying until sunday...at the fairfeild..look for a longhair with a STARZ tee at the preparty and say hi..i dont bite,i will buy you a brew..see you then ..yeeeeeehhhhaaaaaa..Later DANNY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: