HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KISS/Aerosmith tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

Has anybody had a chance to check out this tour yet? It rolls through Charlotte on Sept. 19, and would like to know what others have thought of it.
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

It's too expensive for me to go.
Paul G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

check the KISS and Aerosmith bulletin boards, overall reviews for KISS from the fans perspective has been excellent except for one show, Aerosmith has been a mixed bag of results.
JesseR72

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

I haven't seen them, but I saw a review on another board. Said Saliva sucked (whodda thought [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] ), Kiss came on next and was awesome, but only played for 75 minutes. Aerosmith followed and was awesome themselves, but started losing the audience when they went into some "bluesy stuff" (not sure if poster meant songs that will be on their upcoming album or what.) Aerosmith also played only a 75 minute set and, while great, they were a bit of a letdown after Kiss.
daeh_latem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

I know I would like to see KISS again, regardless of what everyone else says, its as good of a show as you can ask for these days.

I do have a problem with Aerosmith, it would make me NOT want to go if I had to sit through Areosmith, but then again KISS should finish the show with the whole fire and confetti ROck n ROll All Nite...never gets old for me, again on the downside that money for 75 minutes blows too.

Tix are very high and if I go I will probably leave during Aerosmith.

I hear Tommy Thayer plays very well if not better than Ace did. Ace tends to lose it and cant sing and play at the same time.
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:49 am    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

I did check out both bands bulletin boards, but saw a bunch of Kiss fans saying Aero sucked, and Aero fans saying Kiss sucked. But they are selling buy one lawn ticket get one free, so I will check it out.
mtlhd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: KISS/Aerosmith tour Reply with quote

This is the first Kiss tour I will be missing in many a moon due to the high ticket price, no Ace, they're only playing 75 min. instead of the 2 hrs. they usually do when they aren't co-headlining and their set list is the same tired set list they always do. Mix it up a bit guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: