HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The new Amorphis must not be that good...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

'cuz I think I mentioned it once when it first came out MONTHS ago and I haven't seen Zod comment on it yet.

It is pretty disappointing...has its moments and it isn't BAD, but when their last album was my fave of 2001, this is a pretty steep comedown.
woosta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

Who can afford the ****ing cd?? Even The End can't get it for less than $20!! That's too much of a gamble for Amorphis in my book! I'd love to hear it and I'd have it with any sort of North American distribution pricetag!
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

I've consistently seen it in stores for regular non-import prices since summer.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

Puny humans! I got it since September, I got it at Red Stream at $14 S&H included. I even posted my impresions some time ago, evidently I'm not as valuable as GZ...

BTW Is a ****ing awsome album!
Ug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

I got it for a very cheap price last week along with DT's "Train of Thought". I don't know if I like it yet 'cuz I have only given it a couple of listens with divided attention.
Paul G

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

I agree with T-Rab on it, very weak and quite disapointing, this will turn into the lost Amorphis disc that no one listens to
General Zod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: The new Amorphis must not be that good... Reply with quote

Tyrano,

Sorry I missed your post. I rather like your reviews, and I know Amorphis is one of the few bands we share a common passion for.

I found it to be a very disappointing release. It's not bad, it's just not to the level that I hold Amorphis to. Everything about it, from the artwork, to the production, and most importantly, to the songs, seems to indicate a lack of effort.

Amorphis is just another, in a long list of bands, who have disappointed me this year.

GZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: