HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DeNiro-Style Reviews
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

I'm not one to be overly wordy, so here, enjoy:

PC69 - Thunderdome. Its pretty good, buy it. (Shelter is a killer track.)

Warrior - The Wars of Gods and Men. I liked it, a little bit.

Comments?
WastedRockRanger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

I'd like to check out the new PC69, for sure. I've got Electrified and I pretty much wore it out. How does the new one stack up to it?
Metal1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

To be honest, I think its better. There are at least 5 instant classics on it. If the music industry didn't suck so much, this CD should get a lot of exposure.
WastedRockRanger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

Sounds like good stuff to me. I'll definately have to pick it up. Thanks for the input.
FALCON

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

PC69,Absolutely blind buy for me, nice to hear a few words, brief as they may about the disc though!
Paul G

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

PC69 - the new one is very very good, nice mix of Electrified and Sonic D, I was pleasantly surprised.
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

Falc, PC69 was Andi Deris' (Helloween) old band. They are hard rock/metal; ie. melodic, yet crunchy when it needs to be.

The new singer (he's been on the last 4 or so CD's and I call him new,) is a British guy who can sing his ass off!

I kind of like my DeNiro style review, but I can get into more if your interested.

Would say, just buy it, and play it loud!
FALCON

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

Metal1 (deNiro) u rock, I got all their stuff, "Games People Play" is one of my all-time favorite albums, While "Sonic Dynamite" had everything I desire in my Cockrock, heavy Melodic rock...From Fair Warning, Harem Scarem, Ten, Pretty Maids, Cornerstone, (older) Balance of Power...that is a style of grindier rock that I have a sweet tooth for..
Metal1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: DeNiro-Style Reviews Reply with quote

To be honest, I'm suprised that the FEW NYC hard rock/metal radio stations haven't jumped on these guys. Heck, I'll do what I can to change that, but I'm only human!

It sucks that bands as good as this fall on so many deaf ears. Fer cryin out loud, I bet if some MTV suit was told the cover to My Sharona was done by Bare Naked Ladies, they'd be the top video out there...

...ponderous, f-ing ponderous!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: