HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things I'd like to see released
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Things I'd like to see released Reply with quote

One wish fulfilled: Solitude Aeturnus's debut, Into The Depths Of Sorrow, has been reissued through Brainticket Records. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
JosephC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Things I'd like to see released Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul G:
Joseph,

I'd recommend going into any used store to pick up those KISS remasters, you'll get them a lot cheaper that way and you can avoid some of the real turkeys that way also.

I was really into Kiss as a kid, so I would even want the turkeys to be a part of my collection. The reason I've put off buying them separately is because as soon as I'd do that, sure as sh#t they would release them as a box set with a tons of extras three months later. Then I'd be going, "Damn, I should have waited!"
JosephC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Things I'd like to see released Reply with quote

And if anyone is interested.... I e-mailed Alice Cooper's official site to see what the latest was on that 16 CD box set. They replied and said it is still being worked on right now and the anticipated release date is October 2004. Rhino is handling this release (Rhino generally does a great job with stuff like this, they also handled the upcoming Black Sabbath box set). If this set does see the light of day, I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Paul G

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Things I'd like to see released Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JosephC:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul G:
Joseph,

I'd recommend going into any used store to pick up those KISS remasters, you'll get them a lot cheaper that way and you can avoid some of the real turkeys that way also.

I was really into Kiss as a kid, so I would even want the turkeys to be a part of my collection. The reason I've put off buying them separately is because as soon as I'd do that, sure as sh#t they would release them as a box set with a tons of extras three months later. Then I'd be going, "Damn, I should have waited!"
You'll be waiting a long time, KISS is no longer a part of Universal so I doubt you'll see a comprehensive boxset of the studio discs, they already have a Box loaded with rarities, some of it's great like the unreleased It's my Life and some very early pre KISS, pre Wicked Lester material = BAD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: