HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New EVERGREY coming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

Woo hoo! These guys work quick. Another concept album apparently, this time about the ordeal of the family of a person who is seduced by a religous cult. It's called The Inner Circle and scheduled to be release around the end of April. The idea sounds kinda wacked, but so did In Search of Truth at first. I don't care at this point, whatever these guys do I'm onboard until they fail me. I do believe they are possibly the most brilliant songwriters, arrangers, and musicians in modern metal. I can't wait.

[url=http://www.evergrey.net/]http://www.evergrey.net/[/url]
FALCON

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

I am with you here all the way, I have been a fanboy since I picked up Dark Discovery, and it is amazing how good each release has been, SfT is the ultimate, while none really lack anything and bring so much pure vibe forward, it makes me weak. At PP2.0 they litterly ripped the entire place down, since then every note makes pure sense. The only band that has anywhere near this amount of sheer vibe is Pain of Salvation. What a stunning year this one has begun to be, some great music!
Ug

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

I'm listening to "In Search of Truth" right now, I can't wait for the new Evergrey,Pain Of Salvation and Zakk Wylde's "mellow" album 'cuz I miss "Book of Shadows".

...and speaking of Evergrey, I hope Symphony X comes out with a new one soon!
General Zod

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

Although I found "Recreation Day" a bit disappointing, Evergrey is still one of my favs, so this is good news. I just wish Tom and Henrik weren't producing it.

I believe SX is in the studio currently.

GZ
Valhallen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

That's great news indeed. It seems like these guy can do no wrong, and they deverse every bit of success they achieve! Awesome band!
Paul G

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

for those on P2P programs do a search on Gothenburg and look for Evergrey live in Gothenburg, you won't regret it, it's a pro recording made for broadcast, good stuff.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: New EVERGREY coming Reply with quote

I'm still holding onto Recreation Day in case I ever get into it, but it still isn't doing very well by me, and unlike Symphony X[another progmetal group that took me forever to get into] I don't have anything in particular that would bring me back to the disc[Symphony X had Rus Allen who I liked to hear even though I didn't like the songs at first]. So I'll just have to see with this one. Maybe if I see them live again, though I didn't like them that much the first time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: