HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Hope It Didn't!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

In the liner notes to "The Crimson Idol," Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. thanks Pete Townshend for "exorcising a great demon in me." He also says that Townshend is "my mentor..."

I hope whatever went on here didn't involve buttf*cking. Because the thought of Pete Townshend sticking his dick up Blackie Lawless's ass is too revolting to be considered.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

OK, COW, for the sake of everybody else here, please put whatever PCP you have left on the table in front of you, and [i]slowly[/i] back away from the computer.
Swidman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by The Dorf:
OK, COW, for the sake of everybody else here, please put whatever PCP you have left on the table in front of you, and [i]slowly[/i] back away from the computer.

LMAO @ The Dorf!

COW needs come down off this trip now, or else he/she is going be really messed up for a very long time.
live4metal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

I think COW is really Scorchin trying to keep things interesting.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

this just isnt right...I am a big WASP fan Blackie & group are the most underatted metal band in history...I sometimes wonder at this board there isnt more talk about his genious lyrics...but thats a different fish to fry back to COW you obviously know little about WASP& BLACKIE so why even say crap its not right..btw i know it your right to have an opinion but at least form an intelligent,non-judgeMENTAL one..and dont even think about dissing Rob Halford you LOSER in a dress.... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by CollectorOfWomen:
In the liner notes to "The Crimson Idol," Blackie Lawless of W.A.S.P. thanks Pete Townshend for "exorcising a great demon in me." He also says that Townshend is "my mentor..."

I hope whatever went on here didn't involve buttf*cking. Because the thought of Pete Townshend sticking his dick up Blackie Lawless's ass is too revolting to be considered.

Blackie is a huge fan of The Who. WASP even covered a Who song. Sexuality has nothing to do with it.
live4metal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Hey Nuclear.You're right about Blackie,he is a great song writer and showman.
But you gotta admit,his stuff has'nt been up to snuff in awhile.Crimson Idol was the last solid record WASP released I think.And that was great stuff.As was The Headless Children,probably the best WASP record ever.Though I'm still fond of the debut.I mean Fuk Like a Beast,now that's METAL!
I'm looking 4ward to hearing the new double CD by WASP.Another concept piece, and Frankie Banali is back on the skins.I'm hearing it's his best in years.Damn I hope so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Actually, I doubt very much if anyone on here knows W.A.S.P. as well as I do...

I saw W.A.S.P. open for Kiss in '85, Kiss selling Animalize, W.A.S.P. their debut, which is on my list of the top ten metal records of all time.

I also saw them in a club on the "Headless Children" tour, with Accept opening. Wolf Hoffmann and Accept followed by Chris Holmes and Blackie Lawless was incredible.

W.A.S.P's "KFD" is also on my list of the top ten metal records of all time, and is also the best marriage of MIDI and metal ever. An incredible music technology achievement. When it didn't sell big, Blackie pussied out, and became a complete buttock, tossing his undeniable talent in the trash and making records like Helldorado that are crap compared to those three. He did the same thing after "Headless Children" -- don't talk to me about "Crimson Idol," which is a concept album about being a whiny rock star. Blackie even went so far as to get rid of Chris Holmes and Stet Howland and replace them with wannabes.

My response to this idiocy is to punish Blackie Lawless for it on the net. He knows it (yes folks, the artists read these boards) and hates my guts. He also knows that I will not stop until he gets back with Chris Holmes and Stet Howland, promises to never make another concept album, loses his beer gut, and stops sucking his pudgy cheeks in on album cover photos.

How does he know that? Because I have told him before.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

live4Metal, you need to understand that you are not obligated to believe EVERY DAMN THING YOU READ.

You also are not obligated to apologize for dumbass rock stars.

You said that "I'm hearing it's his best in years. Damn I hope so." Given that the record is not out yet, and Blackie Lawless says this before every record he does, no matter how much it sucks, why in the silly world do you believe that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: