HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

Read...

[url=http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=11809]http://www.braveword s.com/news.html?id=11809[/url]
TageRyche

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

I'd love to read, but the link doesn't seem to work.

What does it say?
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

April 1? Hope it's not a joke. And if it isn't, COOL!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
iwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by TageRyche:
I'd love to read, but the link doesn't seem to work.

What does it say?

[i]TESLA To Appear On Jimmy Kimmel Live [Rock Hard - 04.03.21 10:28:50]

According to their website, TESLA are confirmed for their first national TV performance on April 1st on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live. As previously reported, TESLA's latest comeback release, Into The Now, vaulted into the #31 position on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart in it's first week of release.
[/i]
TageRyche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

Cool, thanks iwarrior!
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

Just got Into The Now today and spun it.

Tesla are f'n back! Killer disc,probably their heaviest ever. Some of the songs were a little boring,but for the most part I was very impressed. Rock on guys.
TageRyche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

iwarrior, I'm glad you liked the CD. I'd have been bummed out if you didn't. Considering that I love it a lot.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Tesla TV Appearance Coming Very Soon Reply with quote

So, did anybody watch it? I taped it because it was on so late. Unfortunately, I didn't know the show was on for an hour and a half, and I only set my VCR for an hour, so it went off in the middle of their song, which of course was Caught In A Dream.

Has anybody ever watched Jimmy Kimmel before? Furthermore, is this guy actually supposed to be [i]funny[/i]?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: