HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

isp.hardradio.com is here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

in case you didn't notice the top of the page.

Dial-up covering all of the US and some parts of Canada with over 1900 pops. $17.95/month. Sign up for a year and get a free HardRadio.com V-shirt. Monthly CD and swag giveaways for members. Secure encrypted file transfers, voice and text messaging. 5 email accounts and free 5meg web space. Optional parental controls. 24/7 support.

Ditch the others and get on the net with isp.HardRadio.com.....

The only isp that rocks!

</sales brochure>
hotrockr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

YIPPEE!! Too bad this posted too late, my last post under Suggestions, topic-Too Many Repetitions would have been perfect for this post. Could you reference it HardRocker? I had a great idea if it hadn't already been thought up by someone else.... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

Have your friends sign up too !!
hotrockr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

Oh, I am Scorchin, I was already tellin all my friends about the HardRadio site alone, as well as the fact that it was becoming an ISP also. I signed up late last night, but had some connection problems, so I called tech support this morning and spoke with Dave. After some troubleshooting he finally found the problem. Thanks Dave! One thing I find absolutely bizzare though...why would a hard rock stations ISP have orchestra music as their hold music? I felt like I was in a ballet listening to all those flutes, harps, and violins! So far though, I like what I see, I only wish I coulda signed up for the whole year at once so I coulda got the free v-shirt! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

The Hardradio ISP... very cool. But I am having too much fun with Cable nowadays!! I can't imagine having to dial in again... not that its a bad thing, but you get "spoiled" after being on cable a while!

Congrats on the new ISP guys, I hope it's successful and makes lots of money for you to spend on the site! LOL
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

Our fleet of Ferrari's do need tune-up's. lol
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

cable modems rule...and for only 37.00 per month is a bargain 128k upstreaming and 760 to 1.1meg down streaming woo hoo leaves dial-up in the weeds like a FORD
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

Cable modems are great...for the 10% of the country that has access to them. Dial up is still the solution for the traveler, and also for the at-home user who only has access to copper lines, (dsl isn't in the game yet really).

We will have a broadband solution down the road.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: isp.hardradio.com is here Reply with quote

you mean hardradio is getting electric lights?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: