HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE_HELLION

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins?
Templar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:33 am    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

I'd be in Spidey's corner personally, but Thor would win. They don't call him the God of Thunder for nothing.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

hmmm.....my vote goes to the one who we "honor" every week on Thors-day. Peter Parker wouldn't have a chance against an immortal god of Asgaard.
THE_HELLION

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

Yeah but Spidey could take Thors hammer with that web .He would pull it right out of his hand. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Templar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

Hammer? Thor don't NEED no steenking hammer!

Marvel used to put out this comic called "What If?" where they explored potential battles like this that only happened in an alternate universe. Did they ever have a Thor vs. Spiderman issue? I know they had a Thor vs. Conan issue, in which Crom ended up killing Thor! Very bizarre -- it would make a good Manowar concept album [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Templar:
I know they had a Thor vs. Conan issue, in which Crom ended up killing Thor! Very bizarre -- it would make a good Manowar concept album [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Too. Awesome. For words. Go Crom!
Desslar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 11:08 am    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

Thor the warrior or Thor the musician?
Butchman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

I am the lord of the wasteland. The modern day man of steel. I command you to kneel before the....
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Spiderman vs Thor? Who wins? Reply with quote

Spiderman, spiderman
Does whatever a spider can

I vote for WonderWoman!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: