HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

heavy metal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
christopher_r17

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:04 am    Post subject: heavy metal Reply with quote

i like metal i like metallica but i like flaw, mudvayne and much more i wished the played metal more and wished bands would come around more
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: heavy metal Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by HairyWilly:
when will metal erupt again???? Its still here people still listen to it!!!!!!!!

Who said it stopped? Just because American media (radio, press, MT-shitV) does not give the proper space that doesn't mean anything? See Europe, Japan, South America, metal still flows, fans will never back-off, the genre will never die.
[img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
When Britney Spears, Korn, Ice-Snoop-whatever and all those have died ( [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
violentbreed

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: heavy metal Reply with quote

Yes, well, metal is making some headway here in the states, but it I find it funny how so many people from out of town think LA is the way it was 20 years ago and spend their hard earned money to visit hiphopland. What makes it hurt is that we were once the king of the hill for metal worldwide (not bandwise but album and concert ticket sales-wise), and LA was metal central. Now we are pretty much an afterthought for metal bands. But even parts of the US are still strong for metal, FL and TX and the east coast. Being cutoff from metal here in California made us believe metal was dead, it was gone a long time before the internet was pervasive enough to show us what the world was doing. As a result, bands are coming here and people are showing up at concerts. For example, Iced Earth played in L.A. about 3 years ago to 50 people, last month they played to 1800. The fight continues...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: