HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eric Adams Comes Clean!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 6:22 am    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

Eric Adams of heavy Metal legends MANOWAR released the following statement late last night:

Dear brothers of metal,

The time has come for me to reveal that Joey and I are lovers. Yes, I'm gay. Surely you have had your suspicions - all that bra-tossing, macho posturing, Opera track on the new CD, clueless and idiotic posturing in magazine articles and our 99 HELL ON WHATEVER videos/DVDS about "bangin' the babes" should have been pretty tranparent. Dudes, I'm almost 50 - do the math!

And what about all that slathering of oil and bodybuilder nonsense? Fact is, during the INTO GLORY RIDE promo photos I don't know what I enjoyed more - gettin' rubbed down by Joey or rubbin' up on Mr. Canoli's (that's my pet name for Joey) REAL canoli.

Anyway brothers of steel and metal united in battle and forever (DEATH TO FALSE METAL) ready to fight and die in (DEATH TO FALSE METAL) battle with steel (DEATH TO FALSE METAL) and honor and pride,

I wish you all well - I just needed to let it all hang out and share the truth. Fact is, Joey IS starting to look like an old Italian woman - and I don't like it. I want a new boyfriend. So send me some pictures brothers! And make sure you are half naked and slathered in oil and fur!

HAIL AND RUB ME DOWN,

Eric Adams.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:58 am    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

What the hell? This has to be a joke? Right?
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

Yes, it seems Odin has decided to start his humourist career here on the HardBoard...
we should all feel very special [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:22 am    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

Maybe Odin hails (no pun intended) from Toronto?
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

That's really funny. That's a great metal joke right there.
Templar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Metal1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:50 pm    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

Hey Odin, here's to you...SUCKING MY DICK!!!

Get a life you frigging loser. Just because you are jealous of someone doesn't mean we have to read you moronic posts. Do me a favor and take a long walk off a short pier.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

Hey dude, don't be so angry about this goofy story. I thought it was well made. If you came up with this story Odin, then congratulations on your creative story. If you just found it somewhere on the net, then...just thanks for posting it here.
rockin500

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:39 am    Post subject: Eric Adams Comes Clean!! Reply with quote

I have to admit it was kind of humorous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: