HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you imagine being me?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Anybody who says they do not believe I have experienced oppression or censorship is a liar. My album was recorded/mixed at the best studios in the United States, the same studios for Metallica's Load/Reload. Sammy Hagar was right across the hall at the time, got it?!! My album is resting on the walls of one of those great studios, right along the platinum and multi platinum albums!!! It is not because all their albums are placed there. It is because the band is great and deserves an end to the censorship in the patriarchal a & r departments, and people know it. The a& r people can be bigots if they like, but you should at least admit it when you hear stories like these. There is not one band in this business who has done the interviews I have, and has not one single reputable distribution offer. NOT ONE! Do you know what is like to be threatened to be arrested and/or killed by industry people? Can you imagine what it is like to be threatened everyday? To be threated to be killed by your own father?
NOBODY ON THE BUSINESS END WILL EVER ACKNOWLEDGE FULLY ANYTHING I WILL EVER DO. IT IS JUST THE WAY IT IS.I DO THE INTERVIEWS. I GO TO THE RADIO STATIONS. STILL NO DISTRIBUTION. HUNDREDS LATER!!! WHY?!!! THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN! THEY WANT THE ****ING MUSIC! BRALALALALA.COM IS ****ING LIBRARY OF WHO IS WHO IN MUSIC MEDIA. GO AND DO SOME READING! DAMN, IT ISN'T EVEN A NEAR COMPLETE FILING OF WHO HAS BEEN A FAN OF THIS CD. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WRITING TO 2 PEOPLE ON A BULLETIN. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST IN THEIR COMMUNITIES!!! I HATE THIS! WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT IT, THAT THE 2 PEOPLE ON HERE DO NOT REPRESENT THE WHOLE? THE WHOLE IS RETAIL CENSORSHIP OF THIS CD IN AMERICA!
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Maybe you should open up an Ebay/Andale/Paypal Store? Sell direct to the masses but be careful as your fan/customer base won't like whining and unhappiness. Focus on the positive and you may earn some respect [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Midnight Sun not the band:
Maybe you should open up an Ebay/Andale/Paypal Store? Sell direct to the masses but be careful as your fan/customer base won't like whining and unhappiness. Focus on the positive and you may earn some respect [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

What positive? I'll focus on what is important. I certainly won't pretend the world is full of cool people. I just won't do it. I am appreciated for my honesty. The cd is available at amazon.com already. It is not in stores and not advertised by any marketing firm, that's all!!!
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:
quote:

What positive? You want coaxing listen to Ozzy. I'll focus on what is important. I certainly won't pretend the world is full of cool people. I just won't do it. I am appreciated for my honesty. The cd is available at amazon.com already. It is not in stores and not advertised by any marketing firm, that's all!!!
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Simple. Your music should count not your whining. All I get from you is how "hard" it is and waahhh!

If you were smart you would realize that nobody cares for an individual who comes across as a professional victim.
[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

I'm sure the music cool, but what's with the name? It reminds me of when Serpentor yells out when attacking the G.I. Joe forces. I can't get over the makeup or dresses either. Why do that?
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Midnight Sun not the band:
[qb]Simple. Your music should count not your whining. All I get from you is how "hard" it is and waahhh!

If you were smart you would realize that nobody cares for an individual who comes across as a professional victim.
[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yes, it is much better to sympathize for professional child beaters in your view. I also like your use of the word "nobody." I guess you have plans for eliminating all who listen to this bands cd and love it.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Too funny [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You can twist my words if it suits you but you still come across as being unprofessional.

If your music is so fantastic than sell it directly to the public instead of whining about being oppressed. You are not oppressed just somewhat paranoid and/or delusional. Think twice before you reply [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Too funny [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You can twist my words if it suits you but you still come across as being unprofessional.

If your music is so fantastic than sell it directly to the public instead of whining about being oppressed. You are not oppressed just somewhat paranoid and/or delusional. Think twice before you reply [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Unprofessional? Now, I "still" come across as unpro? I thought I was a pro victim. Damn, is that a demotion? To state my case is to you a whine. To me, for you to state yours is also negative and a whine. Sell my music direct to the public? Like selling tickets from the Troubadour in L.A. on the streets? I am a musician, not a marketing firm. There is a difference! I am a pro musician and an unprofessional record label. Yep, I don't have the funding nor the equipment. Sure, I can put together an indie with a million bucks or so, but that dismisses again my point, that I am ostracized unfairly, a point you just find excessive and not important.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: