HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I appologize . . .
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icarus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

for opening the can of worms again named Bralalalala.

But then again, various opinions and tastes are what make these boards so succsessful, unless of course the debate becomes old, tired and redundant like a [b]Backstreet Boys[/b] album.

Either way people shouldn't be driven away. What would be the point of a discussion board if everyone agreed on everything?
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

Agreed, but to go over the same thing over and over again, became tiresome.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

Don't worry about it Icarus,Bralalala was the problem,not you. He just didn't want to be civil. I tried to get along with him,and he just turned on me like a rattlesnake. He's got issues. Someday he'll mess with the wrong person. I can't imagine him going far in the music business. His music wasn't good enough for him to afford to act like a complete jerk. I don't miss Bralalala at all.
rockin500

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

i just ignore the idiot. hard to do, but i manage somehow.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

I just dont get what this person is trying to do.
Either he is in a band for music sake or just for a image,of which is just ignorant,I believe if you truly have talent you dont need the extra bull$hit.let the music do the talking.
But in their case the music isnt worth listening to there are far better bands.
To me image means little if you have nothing to back it up with.
Even Kiss sounds way better than Bralalala,and what the hell gives with the name?it isnt catchy at all and on their website it spelled in crayon so this should tell you about what age these people act like.They need to just give it a rest and go away.....1-10 it would be a -10 from what ive heard.
metalblood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

It's done for publicity, just like him wearing the dress. He won't admit but it's true. He's very good at creating a name for himself, controversy sells, we all know that. How many checked out his music? I'd be willing to bet far more people than that of the other bands that are promoted on here, including myself. He's not insane just a shameless promoter.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by metalblood:
It's done for publicity, just like him wearing the dress. He won't admit but it's true. He's very good at creating a name for himself, controversy sells, we all know that. How many checked out his music? I'd be willing to bet far more people than that of the other bands that are promoted on here, including myself. He's not insane just a shameless promoter.

I know I fell for it. I let him push my buttons.
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

He never did anything for me. It was boring to start with. Glad it's over with. Total, utter, nonscence.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: I appologize . . . Reply with quote

I never fell for it !! lol
Nope I sure didn't....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: