HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody watch the fight?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MUTANT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Anybody watch the fight? Reply with quote

Anybody watch the fight?
Red Stripe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Anybody watch the fight? Reply with quote

I watched it. Tyson looked horrible. Maybe this poor performance will be the final chapter in the "Iron Mike" legacy and he'll hang it up for good.

In hindsight, I get the impression that he was in this for the money only. I have heard that financially he had hit rock bottom.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Anybody watch the fight? Reply with quote

I didn't see it, but I heard Tyson got his ass handed to him. I might've been more interested in watching if Lewis had followed up by raping the shit out of Tyson.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:16 am    Post subject: Anybody watch the fight? Reply with quote

I had to work,so I missed it. Besides it cost almost 60 bucks to see it on PPV over here.
Templar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:33 am    Post subject: Anybody watch the fight? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannorabbit:
I might've been more interested in watching if Lewis had followed up by raping the shit out of Tyson.

Now, [i]that[/i] I would have paid to see.
Butchman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Anybody watch the fight? Reply with quote

You know, I kept waiting to see Mike "eat his children", or "punch his brain out", but instead I saw Mike get one of his eyes beaten shut and cut, and get beat up like a schoolboy. And when he got knocked out there was nothing in those legs. It actually was an entertaining fight though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: