HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Metal Genre and its Facets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Exclusively Metal:
Well I am very encouraged at the onset by the content of your dialogue. I am more than willing to give my opinion of your band and also more than willing to give our relationship a try in the realm of gayness. In my failed attempts to advance on thrashcrashed my sorrow can only be extinguished by a rebound. Perhpaps you can help. Respond.

Hmm..why thank you, sort of. As far as dating, I am disappointed to say that the likelihood of this occurring is VERY slim. After all, we have different day jobs. We are similar, but different. The natural flow of things would probably draw us apart. Seems to me though, that if EVER we really were to date, we would be very proud of it and tell everyone!! After all, in the midst of your apocalyptic penetrations with gay realm artistes, you might just be a slight bit unbalanced in your album/concert "review" approach. You would likely want to do even more for me. We would be inseparable, unstoppable, infinite! Let's stay focused here. I got a gay realm metal cd with unusual guitar sounds. Try to listen. You, don't like it, I will make a hit on somebody else!
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

I think this Bralalala fellow has created an alter-message boared ego to have conversations with...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Take_Off_You_Hoser:
I think this Bralalala fellow has created an alter-message boared ego to have conversations with...

Thank you for telling the 2 of us that. Thank you very much.
Exclusively Metal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

My interests never lied in the two of us dating. The idea of us laughing over a candlelight dinner, embracing each others hands while proudly expressing our gayness to the world never crossed my mind as a possible likelihood. Although in the distant future that could very well likely happen. I could let you try my baked salmon with dill sauce and possibly I could try your sea bass sautéed in a butter wine sauce. We would no doubt delight in the tastes of these dishes and relish in the thought of what would happen later between the two of us. In just a few hours the fantasies in our minds could be made real in either your place or mine. As you suggested, I cannot stay focused. My mind is pulsating, throbbing with this thought. My anticipation must be a made a distinct occurrence of events. Could you please breathe the possibility of this experience into reality?
Rockangel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

Exclusively Metal... and your last post has what to do with "metal music?" [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

good grief... this is a crock of $hit... Hardrocker, Scorchin? You should stop this now! Before I kill myself laughing at the bull$hit! Live out your fantasies elsewhere please! WAIT... Bralalalala - go ahead and respond the his last post, give us one more good laugh... then move this thread out of the "ARTIST DISCUSSION" area... email each other, send pics, use webcam, have gay phone sex conversations, whatever, and don't go away mad.... just go away!
[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by LEV1ATHAN:
good grief... this is a crock of $hit... Hardrocker, Scorchin? You should stop this now! Before I kill myself laughing at the bull$hit! Live out your fantasies elsewhere please! WAIT... Bralalalala - go ahead and respond the his last post, give us one more good laugh... then move this thread out of the "ARTIST DISCUSSION" area... email each other, send pics, use webcam, have gay phone sex conversations, whatever, and don't go away mad.... just go away!
[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Look pal. I am not this guy exclusively metal. The guy is a new member here. He encouraged me to share my views BY SOUNDING INTELLIGENT. What is your problem? I am prepared to discuss the realm of hard rock in all its facets. Are you not? Are you really just there only to tear me down? IS THAT YOUR ONLY PLEASURE? Is that all you have to say? Is that IT?
Totenkopf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

So what exactly is distinctive about Gay Metal, other than the persuasions of it's musicians? It's like calling Living Colour "black metal."
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: The Metal Genre and its Facets Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Totenkopf:
So what exactly is distinctive about Gay Metal, other than the persuasions of it's musicians? It's like calling Living Colour "black metal."

GOOD QUESTION! I am so glad you mentioned it. This sound is definitely melodic, as it has THE NECESSARY FLOW. The flow is so heavy at times, we must call it heavy metal. AMAZING! It really gets your head banging for sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: