HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCOOBY DOO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

Fun movie if you are over 30 [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Loved the in jokes and the primary villain who is more terrible than all the black metal bands put together.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 8:03 am    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

GREAT MOVIE!! Just saw it yesterday, and it was definitely a fun time. The guy that played Shaggy just played him to a T, just totally [i]nailed[/i] him. And I couldn't believe who the villan ended up being. I'd definitely see it again.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

btw...Scooby Doo, raked in over $56 million this weekend ..that's a lot of Scooby snacks [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

Sequels!

At any rate, SD was as enjoyable as an ep of The Simpsons. Its not Gosford Park but it is a fun 90 minutes.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Midnight Sun of the Last Apocalypse:
Fun movie if you are over 30 [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Loved the in jokes and the primary villain who is more terrible than all the black metal bands put together.

Well I'm over 30, and just by seeing the trailers I know, I'M NOT GOING TO SEE IT!, what's next "The Flintstones"...oh no, it's already out there [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Cartoons are funny (some of them) as cartoons, not with people (altough some comics adaptations have been very good like Batman, X-Men, SpiderMan). I like Daffy Duck (especially the old 50-60's ones), and other WB characters, but I don't want to see them made with people, computers or playing basketball.
Thanks God, Roger Ramjet is still untouched, these days nothing remains sacred. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Micaria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

The guy that played Shaggy is Matthew Lillard... Just so you know... I haven't seen the movie yet, only the previews.... And I am glad to finally hear some reviews for it... Maybe I will go see it afterall... instead of waiting for it to come out on video...
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:29 pm    Post subject: SCOOBY DOO Reply with quote

My sister saw it and said it was good. From the preview I saw, I can already tell that animated dog is gonna freak me right out. He doesn't look right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: