HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to vent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

I found Bralalala's cd on amazon.com.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004W5IT/qid=1024642886/ ref=sr_11_0_1/002-8659780-8268815]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS IN/B00004W5IT/qid=1024642886/ref=sr_11_0_1/002-8659780-8268815[/url]
Subtraction

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:20 am    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

Hey, I wasn't talking about you Bralalalala, I was talking about those other bands that were mentioned. I have see you on the net.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:20 am    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

Bralalalala has his panties all in a wad again.
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:35 am    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

What the hell is going on here? Gay Metal? bands with names like [b]Swordfest, Cock Army[/b] and [b]Man Pussy[/b]???
[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
I went to both ebay and egay and found nothing of the sort. I have no problem with people's right to their own sexual preferences, but this is an offer I can definitely refuse:

quote:
[b]listening to these groups will peak your interest in exploring other avenues of sexuality.[/b]
Thanks Exclusively Metal, but really . . . No thanks just the same.

~I~
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:42 am    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

Bralalalala, my previous post was in no way intended to put you or your band down as you seem to assume when the term homosexuality is involved. I've said it before that I think your band has a cool thrash sound and that's where it ends. I can do with out your soap box discussions on how record companies want nothing to do with you, etc. So please don't start it up.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:55 am    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Subtraction:
Hey, I wasn't talking about you Bralalalala, I was talking about those other bands that were mentioned. I have see you on the net.

Yeah Sub. Thanks. I know. It wasn't about that. Gay metal promo is difficult. I say one protesting word and I am no longer a musician, etc. Yeah, I am an emotional person. So ****ing what?!!! I am quite sad for those incapable of emotion! It is they who know nothing of music, not I! I am not irrationlly emotional. I just get pissed that I don't get more direct response from certain people on here. I am glad for the so called flurry of bands in gay metal like Sheep Fighter, Brave Revolting Sons and Daughters and Unorthodox, who I heard of through the grapevine recently. When they have money to put out their demos and albums, I look forward to them. Who will give it is unclear. They will likely have to start their own labels from my experience. I am not going to pretend the situation is better than it is! I only know what talks to me! Fine, take me out of the music section for telling the truth as it is today! I see some posts here that have gotten much more serious since then and I think that is cool of you all. I am just trying to talk direct-no bull! I call on exclusively and thrash to be more serious when they talk to me about me. It is just a manner of talking to people. I feel like it is done second person with them.
Even if my band never makes it anywhere with Tyorannorabbit(no you weren't the reason for my post but I was really hurt you want to pour evil things into my sweater. lol), maybe you who are supposedly into "gay" metal bands that are flourishing can use my public relations failures to the aid of the gay metal genre, to confirm to the skeptics the amazing musical realities of gay metal, because when we tell people, "hey Bralalalala was up to win, "best national act" at a major celebrity event in Los Angeles called the L.A. Music Awards featuring a live Ozzy Osbourne performance, but was turned down only due to "a gay lifestyle choice," " at least people into nu metal music can read it and see that the MUSIC was at least appreciated by some of the SAME PEOPLE who they idolize and the same who serve music to them in their local papers, television and stores! What is so wrong with that? Nobody else in the music biz has their stories censored, even though they are all shit as far as I am concerned! Why should mine be?! I'll tell you why, because the music scene is run by gangster thugs not civilized people! In standard financial businesses, those guys could not survive with their attitudes! The entertainment world is ass backward! I sure do read a lot of people here are damn sure those things would never happen to a gay metal band. It makes it all the more important to say it. What I have done as an artist is disprove their reality as nothing but bigotry. Why not take it as a gift from me to you? What is wrong with that?! This is a major accomplishment for widespread societal sanity. You don't want any, fine, like I said, go **** yourselves cuzz that is exactly what you do giving a damn about those people and their thoughts. You give em way to much credit as to their power in the real world. I would ignore them. I am only telling you the reasons why. To be acknowledged as the best musical band of our times, but who cares because of the gay idea? L.A. Music Awards tried to sue, but they can't because they got no grounds! I got the upper hand, not them! I personally think it is in their best corrupt interests in L.A. in general to keep a lid on the facts! So, I think for the gay metal cynic who is honest, those points are of use. Since I am not one, I may be serving no purpose by continuing these discussions, other than to prove that Bralalalala is more odd than ever not to be sold in stores ton those who give a **** to make easy $$$ on good music and that it is a must to understand the Ozzys (excuse me, the Normans(like normal man? This is his first name he goes by now?) of the world. When we are completed, we can turn to the more advanced, gay metal. Imagine when the real true gay metal bands come out pounding through Rome to Japan. In the meantime, I only hope that it be known that gay metal via Bralalalala has been at the top of the nu metal mountain, claimed as the greatest around by the L.A. Music Awards founder in 5 Rock City articles and on radio in Los Angeles. I found 2 of those articles written by him on the net which I posted at the bottom of this post. This guy is the self proclaimed original limo driver in L.A. for rock bands before limos were around for stars, to show how deep rooted this crap is in the scene. One of Madonna's Hollywood fashion designers was notified via phone about me and my importance?! I even sat at a table with my business reps and a member of the Scorpions en route to my cd hiatus at amazon.com. I had no problem with the Scorpions' member, I just want to say. I love their music. I doubt he even knew who I was! I witnessed him do his business with my associates. Nevertheless, the promise for me to be on Larry King live never occured. So, instead, with nowhere to run and too much to say, I have taken revenge on Tyorannorabitt, by refusing to keep my promise (which has really been nothing more than a temper tantrum) to leave the hardboard. Maybe, when tens of thousands cheering us gay metallers on in a gay metal festival for the ages, I will leave the hardboard for minor business. Or I will be censored. I also have lapses where I don't talk. It comes out all at once then goes away, sometimes months at a time. I'll see what happens.
Tyoranno, what is it with that picture of Lars and Kirk french kissing that was posted on here awhile back? Is Tommy Lee or Kevin Dubrow bi? Don't they have earrings in both ears? I realize it is a post-famous thing, but still, I found the photo of Lars and Kirk thought provoking. I heard bi sexuality is rampant in metal. It doesn't really matter except that the point is, I am sure there are many gays in metal music. People listen to their music already. Why don't they just accept the fact? I think it is good for society to speak truth! This way, gays aren't seen as all evil. It is for this cause which I have gone to amazon.com and hardradio for. Where would we be without modern technology?
I would like to extend greetings to other bands who play metal and would like to reveal their gayness if they have any they can find. Even if people hate you totally, and thus your music as well, because even if they just think you are gay, that is a good start to being gay metal. One doesn't even have to be really gay! As I see it, those who hate first, lose. I think these are some good tenents to judge whether a band is really gay metal, outside the fact that they have to play metal. Please, join the wave!
Read below, as Bralalalala is associated with Bach and Beethoven, even said to be a prodigy, but realize the "gayness problem" was simply too great to continue with Bralalalala as a band to promote. Even so, some thought provoking reading for fans of the millenium gay metal insurgence. Again, I don't mean to self promote, but somebody has to do it. In fact, if things don't imporve, I will censor the next cd myself by declaring it a special private release to myself so that I could do it before the others do it and have no complaints about at least that much. I didn't really say that exactly about the hundred guitar scales. As far as my status in the middle east, I have none, which is fine by me!

ROCK CITY
LOS ANGELES, U.S.A.
JULY 2000

WELL COME TO THE GALAXY -

It almost seems like you have to search the entire galaxy in order to find a prodigy musician who can really claim to be a true master of his own musical domain. Such is my most recent find in Bralalalala. This is the kind of artist that Bach or Beethoven would have been proud to hang out with.
He is a true virtuoso on the guitar, but he is also a star personality as well. In this day and age of over simplification and effortless performances, it is nice to see someone who puts forth genuine effort to rise above so much mediocrity that abounds in today's somewhat sedated musical environment. Some might classify him as freakish or weird.

That is just fine with him. " I am amazed how many people try to label me a freako or a nut just because of the way that I dress. I mean, whether I wear a skirt or a pair of jeans has nothing to do with how or what I play. I can out play most anybody who wants to cut heads with me. I know over 100 scales in various keys. I'll put that knowledge up against any one of my challengers,"

Bralalalala told me in this RCN interview. His debut CD release called WELL COME TO THE GALAXY showcases his talents to the max. He is an absolute phenom on the guitar. I plan on giving him a lot of coverage in the months leading up to this year's Rock City News Awards event. I am also going to lobby for him to get recognition from this year's L.A.Music Awards as well. To find out more about this unique artistic discovery go to [url=http://www.bralalalala.com]www.bralalalala.com[/url] and check it out. More to follow...

Rock City Los Angeles

MORE BRALALALA - Just what you wanted to hear about right? Well this guy keeps himself getting around this town simply by being the most bizarre character there is. For those who have met him in person, they are always left mortified by the astounding intelligence of this mega madman. Of course, sometimes people think that they are meeting just another strange looking androgenous freako. Spend a few minutes in deep thought with this guy and you will understand. Individuality is in short supply these days. It takes big balls to do what Bralalalala is doing. He is huge in Europe and Asia, as well Canada and the Middle East. Yet in this town, he remains in relative obscurity, surrounded by wannabeÕs and hopefuls who donÕt even compare to his musical prowess. This humanoid writes songs that kids love to slam dance to and heavy music aficionados worship. An icon of rather magnanomous proportions, this is Bralalalala...
Exclusively Metal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

Hold on everybody. I think that we are getting a little carried away. Let us retrieve our focus and concentrate on Gay Metal. In my homosexual opinion I feel that Gay Metal tops all other types of Metal, but there are other brands that are worthy. Goat Metal is unique and very respectable. I would go as far as to say that it holds its own when compared to Gay Metal.
PaulEMoz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

Hard to know exactly who Exclusively Metal is, other than it must be someone that has been on this board under another name in the past. Whatever, I guarantee that he/she is sitting there, pissing themselves laughing as they type out each post, and wondering just who will believe and take seriously the made up rubbish that they post. I ain't one of them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Exclusively Metal:
Hold on everybody. I think that we are getting a little carried away. Let us retrieve our focus and concentrate on Gay Metal. In my homosexual opinion I feel that Gay Metal tops all other types of Metal, but there are other brands that are worthy. Goat Metal is unique and very respectable. I would go as far as to say that it holds its own when compared to Gay Metal.

I still have yet to get a grasp on [i]Lesbo-metal[/i] and it's roots and meanings. Not even [i]dead livestock metall[/i] is fully comprehendible to me so, I don't really think I can handle another facet of metal at this point so [i]gay metal[/i] will have to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: