HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:12 am    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

[url=http://www.funny-funny-pictures.com/harley/]http://www.funny-funn y-pictures.com/harley/[/url]
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

I am wondering why this topic wasn't closed. It seems woman bashing has been done before.
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 6:30 am    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:
I am wondering why this topic wasn't closed. It seems woman bashing has been done before.

I'm pretty sure this is just intended to be a joke and not to be taken so literaly. I know for a fact that my wife would feel the same looking at those photos and laugh right there with me. Really man, don't take everything so serious. If anyone is truly offended by those photos than I feel sorry for them. I'm Irish and I laugh my ass off at all of the type casting that goes on with the Irish with the drinking jokes, songs etc.
If you can't laugh at yourself than why bother.
Crusader

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

As Icarus said, it was intended for [i][b]fun!!![/b][/i] Geez!! The lack of humour one have to endure from some people!
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
I'll go on to add.. that one for guys is actually very well designed. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] The other I just thought was a wee bit dumb. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Exactly.
People should just take it for what it's worth without being to serious. We all know the [i]Leave it to Beaver[/i] (pardon the sexist punn) days where a majority of American wives stayed home and cleaned the house all day are over but in the back of my mind the 2nd photo was funny the same way reruns of the television show [i]All in The Family[/i] are.

That [i]IS[/i] a pretty sick bike by the way.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

I'll go on to add.. that one for guys is actually very well designed. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] The other I just thought was a wee bit dumb. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

for the real thing try:

[url=http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/]http://www.westcoastchoppers.co m/[/url]
Very'eavy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:45 am    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

Even if I have a driving license for MC (yes, Crusader I'm that old), so would I never dream (or dare) of driving one. So, the one in pic 2 seemed safer for me, even being a very macho, macho man when it comes to other things.

Like what? (Says the voice above).

Well, just let me think for a moment....... [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Crusader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:23 am    Post subject: Harley Davidson - not your ordinary bikes. Reply with quote

Cool to see you back posting again Very'Eavy!! [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: