HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cross dressers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockin500

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Cross dressers? Reply with quote

dresses and lace pants do not belong on a male. (i dont really think a business suit belongs on a woman either)
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Cross dressers? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by rockin500:
dresses and lace pants do not belong on a male. (i dont really think a business suit belongs on a woman either)

so, maybe when i get up to get dressed in the morning you can come over to help me.
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Cross dressers? Reply with quote

The only reason I have any problem with dresses on men or full suits on women is because the general take wears into each of us. The general take is that it shouldn't be that way. I don't think it should really matter though. And a lot of why people say men shouldn't wear dresses I think has to do with the association of it with people that may be gay or transexual. I'm sure we could do a poll here and find plenty of people who still don't like the idea of gays. And for that matter we could also find plenty of people who are pretty sexist(which matters because it is these people who don't want to see men in women's clothes or vice versa). And then you get into a thousand other topics I don't want to bring up.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Cross dressers? Reply with quote

Crossdressing is just a goofy fetish. Just ask Ed Wood. Ooops! He's dead.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:04 am    Post subject: Cross dressers? Reply with quote

It often seems to me as if transvestites mock the beauty and mystique that women naturally possess. They can come off as cruel parodies of the female species at times.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: Cross dressers? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by iwarrior:
It often seems to me as if transvestites mock the beauty and mystique that women naturally possess. They can come off as cruel parodies of the female species at times.

Yes, they do, but I don't
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: