HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:32 am    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

I got one yesterday saying on it,"You will have good luck for the rest of your life." I thought it was cute. It looked like a child wrote it. Has anyone else ever gotten a dollar bill with something odd written on it? Anyone ever wrote on one?
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:21 am    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

I have gotten a few. Can't remember what some said though at the moment. One of the lasts ones was pretty funny, was gonna keep it, but it was money.

Ever see the movie "20 Bucks", or something like that?
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

I've gotten a few with phone numbers on it.

The weirdest one I ever got was a $5 bill - Canadian, of course, keep this in mind - with Wilfred Laurier's hair drawn over into a 60's style haircut that made him look exactly like Mr. Spock.
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

I used to write the Van Halen logo on them, back in my teens. Never saw any of them come back yet.
Ug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

my friend got one a while ago with "dirty money" written on it in chinese....always wonders what the writer meant by "dirty" (actually i dont wanna know)!!
Mijarra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

I've seen more and a few with something about "Lazarus" written on them. Anyone ever seen that? I can't remember the exact phrase.

Speaking of weird money things, a few weeks ago a friend of mine showed me that if you fold a $20 bill a certain way it looks like the Twin Towers burning. That was merely interesting, but then flipping it over (still folded the same way), the picture on the other side looks like the Pentagon burning. Weird...and kinda chilling.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

Yes.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

I found one once that had someone's phone number on it. I'd rather write something like that on my arm than on a dollar bill though. It's easier to forget on money in one's wallet than on one's arm.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Dollar Bill With Something Written Reply with quote

It just goes to show that people like to display their artistic talents in many strange different ways. Money art would probably be the next big thing if it weren't for the fact that it's illegal to deface money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: