HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metalflaky
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

caught a thread on the Metalflakes bbs,talking about how great new Bon Jovi is,ROTFLMAO
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:59 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Do you still post there, I stopped after a while. I think there are better discussions on this board.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

no I dont post there just trolling.... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

I used to post there because deathtofalsemetal Nitro, Paul G and some others were there, but now that Nitro posts here again and Paul G came back for a while(but where did he go again?) this board seems complete enough.
Crusader

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 4:47 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

I haven't been there for a loong time. The flakes got stale after a bit. I only went there in the first place because so many Hard Boardians relocated there after the great exodus. But I think that place got to some of the members. Just take Deathtofalsemetal for example. He seems/seemed to be a lot more negative over there than he was here. Must be the general environment over there.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

I went over there for the same reason as you Crusader, but as much as I may have liked the clique over here, it just got weird over there. Especially when there was that phase of intense discussion of terrorism.
Crusader

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:47 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Jake, I never got into those often heated terrorist attack arguments over there, so I wouldn't know, but perhaps you're right. Perhaps it had something to do with how that place changed from being pretty cool in general, to being a place of disinterest, and frostiness towards other board members. But I believe Ouro and Sent, plus some others, were in a way responsible for how that place turned out too. Way too much negative vibes and disrespect for others.
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

I don't remember being into the arguments either, but that's where the negative vibe became pretty bad. Ouro got real itchy for conflict, but not in a friendly way. Sentinel was kindof funny, but it didn't seem you could really have a discussion with him.
Minister of Propaganda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

It may be true many Hardboardians went to flakes after the exodus, but only a small few who could stomache the pale grey and baby blue boredom and Judas Priest clique stayed there. The truth be told, most of them ended up [url=http://metal.20m.com/zcentralcommand.html]somewhere[/url] else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: