HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metalflaky
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

So very true MOP.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:16 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

But the best stayed here...right MOP, Crusader ? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Crusader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scorchin:
But the best stayed here...right MOP, Crusader ? [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Same here Cruz. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] As far as metal boards go only 2. And this was the first board I ever posted at. MF is just boring and sad. Seems over the past year when I check it everyone there is spiraling into a black hole of despair. Besides Ouro annoys me with his need to be seen as superior to all and never wrong.

All in all though, I hate board wars. Some go well together and I think here and the other I post at are the same in temperment of the posters so it works for me. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:53 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. This is my fourth forum, the first one I ever ventured was one sited in my birthplace (Argentina), but the people were umbereable, insulting, agressive, retrograd, etc, after a few weeks I drench them in napalm flaming everyone and left the place for good. Then I found a funny forum (www.metal-realm.com) in Greece, everybody have names from Tolkien characters! Really nice understanding people, most of them into black metal (so I was kind of a rarity), but for some reason there was a lack of interest in posting, and I grew bored of it (but I still visit from time to time). Then I went to Austria (www.metalprovider.com), is a great site, with lots of funny, no censorship, anything goes place, but somehow after a while, only four of us keep posting (Cannibal, Human Goulash, Meaningless and I) and again it got really tiresome. Besides both sites have terrible slow servers and that drive me nuts.
So finally I decided (I guess I was a forum's addict by then) join the HardBoard, boy am I glad of having take that decision. I have never been insulted (intentionally) mistreated or despised. People are really funny, nice, intelligent and mature in their reasoning (except me of course)and I enjoy everyone's posts, ideas, rants and moods (even Tralala was funny for about 1.5 min).

I hope that if anytime again (knock on wood) someone came to ruin the mood, instead of emigrating, we kick them out of the place. Is our forum, is our broterhood, let's keep it strong for ourselves. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

P.S. But let's get more chicks (I need a redhead which loves Motorhead [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ).
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:12 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Forgive my ignorance because I'm pretty new among my fellow Hardboardians, what was the exodus, when and why happened?
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

After the second coming of Marillionfan in which he brought along his "brothers" Martinpopoffsucks and some other guy, everyone got pissed with the situation and most of the regular posters except for me, Crusader, Freeride, and Paul G seemed to disappear over to the metalflakes. Some of them then came back later on, but most of them stayed over there or went elsewhere altogether.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:48 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

One thing that I've always felt was funny though, was when people blamed hardradio and called them "Metallica". I just thought it was funny that Metallica is now a way to insult someone.
Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Actually there was an earlier exodus even before Marillionfan's. There was that whole Jerry Allen/Piranha-caused one. Every time I see Jerry Allen or his videos mentioned anywhere else, I make sure to trash them and him like hell. I just want everyone to know what a piece of $hit he really proved himself to be. MF was just a moron, but that guy really pissed me off. Not because of anything he said to me, because neither of us ever addressed a post towards each other, but just everything he did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: