HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metalflaky
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Please tell me if I'm getting obnoxious or inflamatory, I tend to be a little excited in my assertions regarding music [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
I'm having a wonderful time here, and I don't want to screw it for me or anyone.
Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Don't worry, Wyvern. You can't accidentally be like those guys were. They were out to be jerks. They knew it and were proud of it. And we told them they were coming off as jerks many times, it wasn't like we kept it to ourselves until after they were banned and then finally said, "Whew, now that they're gone let's talk $hit about them."

Point is, don't worry. If we think you're being a jerk, we'll tell you [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Thanks Raider [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

Ummmm... I never left during "The Great Exodus"... been then again where the hell have I been?
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by nuclear_x:
caught a thread on the Metalflakes bbs,talking about how great new Bon Jovi is,ROTFLMAO

For one, I don't think this is true, at all. And if it was? Who cares. I can pretty much guess that most there have the same reaction to a new Bon Jovi album as everyone here.

Jake is about half right as to why people left this board, but the other half was that the powers that be here at Hardradio choose to not handle the situation in a professional manner. Had they to do it over, I think they would have done it different. Of course, some of us had been around a while, and perhaps it was just a ploy to get rid of the old and in with the new. WHo knows. All I know is, that I tried my best to keep this board alive when the going was rough only to learn some things about the moderators and how they treated certain members. It was after this that I left for quite a while. Came back out of boredom and lack of intelligent posts at boards other then Metalflakes. But just because I post here again does not mean I promote this site, or any other (as I have been accussed of doing by the moderators here), and will not forget the actions, or lack there of, that the moderators here choose to take.

I used to tell EVERYONE to post, read, and listen to this site, but that was years ago.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fatalcharm:
Ummmm... I never left during "The Great Exodus"... been then again where the hell have I been?

[img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

It can't be?
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

quote:

My guess is you got tired of heavy metal and went back to punk for a while.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by nitro4040:
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear_x:
caught a thread on the Metalflakes bbs,talking about how great new Bon Jovi is,ROTFLMAO

For one, I don't think this is true, at all. And if it was? Who cares. I can pretty much guess that most there have the same reaction to a new Bon Jovi album as everyone here.

Jake is about half right as to why people left this board, but the other half was that the powers that be here at Hardradio choose to not handle the situation in a professional manner. Had they to do it over, I think they would have done it different. Of course, some of us had been around a while, and perhaps it was just a ploy to get rid of the old and in with the new. WHo knows. All I know is, that I tried my best to keep this board alive when the going was rough only to learn some things about the moderators and how they treated certain members. It was after this that I left for quite a while. Came back out of boredom and lack of intelligent posts at boards other then Metalflakes. But just because I post here again does not mean I promote this site, or any other (as I have been accussed of doing by the moderators here), and will not forget the actions, or lack there of, that the moderators here choose to take.

I used to tell EVERYONE to post, read, and listen to this site, but that was years ago.

I think any site that has people making intelligent recommendations of different kinds of heavy metal or music without spamming or constant trash talking is a site worth promoting.

Hardradio had it's bad days, but it's back to being good again. I'm not going to speculate as to whether it's as entertaining as it was 2 years ago, but it's good enough.
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Metalflaky Reply with quote

quote:

Now that's the 1000 $ question!! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: