HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

Yeah I've been on antidepressant types of medications for the past 2 years now, so that also is something to watch out for when drinking.

We always have a designated driver when we go out drinking though. That's one thing I've never even come close to messing with. At college it was better though because everything was within walking distance anyway so no one had to get stuck with the responsibility of driving a bunch of drunkards around.
rockin500

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

yup college was nice cuz of staggering distance wise. plus i had a nice bar on campus too. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

i used to drink pretty heavily even when on antidepressants, but i stopped taking them quite some time ago. Now i can drink more. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Micaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:16 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

My worst isn't that impressive, but then again... I don't really drink anymore... I learned my lesson the first time around. hehehe

Anyway, let me start off by telling you that I am only 5feet tall and at the time weighted 98lbs. Just to give you an idea. I was drinking with my roommate a girl that was 5'11" and I think probably weight near 300lbs (at least she looked like it) and her friend, a guy that was 6'2", and weighed a good 250 at least...

I was keeping up with them fairly well... in under one hour I drank a third of a bottle of fire and ice, two jack daniels mixers and a bottle of zima. I somehow managed to crawl up into the top bunk, which was mine (stupid college dorms) and I passed out for two hours. When I woke up I puked twice and had one hell of a headache.

I haven't drank since... and don't intend to again.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

One party with my former students in college like 10 years ago. After 4 big gin with ginger ale glasses, the fifth one ended in Vanessa's (one of my students) lap, and the sixth one just send me to a nearby tree to throw up like crazy, after four of those "returning" trips, I felt asleep in the grass with two other guys, and when we woke up the party was already finished. After that I have never been drunk again.
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

The worst night I had was when I first started taking antidepressants (stupid move mixing them with alcohol) and went to the bar. I hadnt eaten (another stupid move) and started to do Jagermeister shots. I had at least 15 shots and 4 pitchers of beer in very little time. I remember standing up, going to the bathroom, and thinking to myself, i better get home before I get drunk. The last thing I remember is walking outside. I have no memory of driving the 5 miles (the stupidist move there)home...all highway. My wife said that i was talking and rambling about some crap or another and my eyes were beginning to roll up inthe back of my head. If i hadnt started puking she was going to call an ambulance. My doctor later told me that the amount of alcohol i had mixed with the dosage of antidepressents i was taking could have killed me. Needless to say, it's now a rare night that i drink more than 2 drinks in an evening.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

I probably shouldn't say this, but those of you who've only been drunk once should try again sometime without going so crazy. Just drink enough to get a good buzz and don't worry so much about hammering it and maybe you'll have a better time.

Then again it's probably better for your health to not drink too much. I myself don't drink too often, but occasionally I get pretty hammered.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
I probably shouldn't say this, but those of you who've only been drunk once should try again sometime without going so crazy. Just drink enough to get a good buzz and don't worry so much about hammering it and maybe you'll have a better time.

Then again it's probably better for your health to not drink too much. I myself don't drink too often, but occasionally I get pretty hammered.

Sorry Jake, I believe firmly that there's no necessity of consuming alcohol to have a good time.
Sometimes I like to take a shot of some good liquor (Amaretto, Malibu, Cherry Brandy, and so) before bed, and very, very seldom I enjoy ONE Screwdriver (vodka and orange juice), but that's it. I'm basically a Coke (Cola) addict [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
rockin500

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

i only drink twice a week now. usually like 2 or 3 long islands. Those are yummy. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
I don't think you need alcohol to have a good time

I agree - there's also smack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: