HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

I don't think you need alcohol to have a good time, and I do think sometimes people pigeon-hole themselves into thinking alcohol is the only activity to pursue when they are bored, but I do think that it is possible to drink and have a good time without overdoing it.
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannorabbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
I don't think you need alcohol to have a good time

I agree - there's also smack
I personally prefer most of all to have something to do. Or some friends to hang out with regularly. I don't have anything going on regularly lately and it's driving me batty. Still, I've always made a point of never drinking when I'm depressed.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

I never drink,smoke,or use any kind of drugs. I don't like the taste of booze,and I'm afraid of what I'd be like if I was drunk. I've also had people in my family who have struggled with alcohol addiction.

I'm not criticizing anyone who does,that's just how I feel.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

I remember a lot of nights when I was a teenager driving home after a night of getting totally smashed. I guess I'm lucky I'm alive.

But the absolute worst I'd ever gotten was while I was in the Navy, the nite before Thanksgiving, 1986. A few of us were over at the enlisted man's club (across the street from the barracks), having a few beers, knowing we didn't have to work the next four days. I had about 10 beers in me when this one guy I worked with came in. We were talking for a few minutes when for some unknown reason, he bought me a double shot of Bacardi. Of course, having 10 beers in me, I was feeling kinda macho, so I drank it. The next thing I remember, I was laying on my bed in my barracks room puking on my mattress, and when I tried to go down to the bathroom to puke some more, I locked myself out of my room. Fortunately I was able to stagger/crawl downstairs to the barracks office so the officer on duty could let me back into my room. By that time I guess I had puked everything out of my system, so I spent the rest of the nite with the windows open in my room to get the smell out (it was probably about 20 degrees outside), and I was up until about 4:00 in the morning cleaning my mattress and washing my sheets - twice. I threw away the Iron Maiden shirt that I was wearing and puked on - I didn't want it back after that.

The next day, some of us went to a friend's house for dinner. I didn't have much of an appetite.

To this day, I still cannot figure out how I was able to walk out of the club, across the street to the barracks, and up two flights of stairs to my room. I honestly don't remember any of that.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

I you want to make something really stupid foollow my advice and get overdosed in diazepam (an analog of Valium). I did it once, and still today I can't remember that Sunday at all, no matter what my mother and friends told me, I still don't believe I left my house that day. And supposedly I drove to the movies, talk to my friends, etc. I needed to saw the movie again, and I sware that when I was there, alone, in the dark, seeing the movie, it was the first time I saw it! Until the day I die, I know I can count my days but one [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

I don't know if this counts, but I was once in such a haze that I thought that the passage of several hours was a mere minute. It was before my first back surgery, and I was in such pain that I was almost unable to walk. well, I had visited a friend that had muscle relaxers and pain medication, which he was nice enough to share with me. It was a couple of nights before my surgery, and my friends wanted to take me out. well ,being that I was in no shape via the pills, I still went out. I remember arriving at the bar, I remember having 3-4 drinks, and the next thing I remember is my friend tapping me o nthe shoulder and telling me it was time to go. I inquired why we were leaving after such a short time, and I was made aware that 5 hours had passed. I had just sat there in some stupor for the time..........it was really strange....
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

only time I forgot what happened to me in a day was when they had me all messed up on those drugs they use to put you to sleep when they are doing dental surgery. I supposedly was dancing around when I came to yelling obscenities. I can't remember it though because of those dental drugs.
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:14 am    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

Ok, a new chapter as of last night:

I started the drinking by downing a 40 of malt liquor in about half an hour. Then these German women came over to hang out and they had some funny ideas for drinking games so we played those and I had a few more beers and a shot of vodka on top of it.

The next thing I know they were talking about the "shoe" drinking game and I poured my beer in my shoe and drank it. I did that a couple times I think.

And now I'm sicker than I've ever been after drinking before. I can't even seem to stomach water.

I suppose I should be lying down but I need some way to vent my misery.
Badboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: What's the worstest drunken you've ever been gotten? Reply with quote

Ah man I've been drunk so many times, it's so hard to remember.

I would have to say being 21 for the firt time on New Year's Eve.

If I remember right I had at least 6 beers, 2 shots of liquid cocaine, 2 shots of 151, 2 shots of Rumplemints, a Long Isand Ice Tea, and a Lemon Drop shot, at least that is what my friends said I had.

I remember it being very cold like -5 degrees. So we walked around the block to try and sober up before we drove home. I remember going back inside the bar and I hit that warm air and it was all over.

I never puked so hard in my life. I swear to God I puked for 90 blocks stopping at the end of every block. Two of my friends were on either arm of me, (at the time I lived at home) my dad asked my friends if I was OK. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and puked on my pillow and went back to sleep.

My dad came into my room at 6AM slammed open the door and said "get up boy" no sleeping in for you.

After nights like that you always say to yourself you will never get that drunk again.

Then the next weekend comes around and what do you do...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: