HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy metal sluts not conservatives!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockin500

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:36 am    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

i dont understand it either. lol
Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:16 am    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

It's Bralalala, it's not supposed to make sense.
Ug

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Subtraction:
Am I the only one that doesn't understand what the hell this thread is about?

I thought I was the only one without a clue
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by nitro4040:
Has anyone ever seen a heavy metal slut? And Courtney Love doesn't count, cause Nirvana wasn't metal. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I always thought that's why Lita Ford got so much attention. How about her?
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:
quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Remember, God gave rock'n'roll to us.

Yeah, it was on the 8th day that God created rock n roll, wasn't it? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Exactly [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] The first record was "Serpent Temptation"
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
quote:
Originally posted by nitro4040:
Has anyone ever seen a heavy metal slut? And Courtney Love doesn't count, cause Nirvana wasn't metal. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I always thought that's why Lita Ford got so much attention. How about her?
Hey, hey don't get dirty in here. Lita got attention because she is a good female performer ( and yes she's sexy), so it was Joan Jett or Vixen. Or any female performer in today's metal bands (Arch Enemy, Lcauna Coil, Within Temptation, Nightwish, etc.)

I believe the term slut should be given to performers who use they body more than their musical abilities to get followers(Madonna, Britney Spears, etc.)
judaspriest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

Nah, I bet all those ladies are celibate for sure! Well, you might say they aren't popular for their looks, but I don't see many obese female singers in metal. I can't think of any. Lacuna Coil and Arch Enemy are decent vocally. Also, leather from Chastain. Also, don't forget Bitch, Kat and the Genitorturers!!! Ha ha, that's funny..no conservatives whatsoever. What were the names of those "albums?" "Be my slave," "worship me or die..."
LowRider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

i know it's RATTBUTT, but like many of you, what in Gods name is she talking about? (DAH!) [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Daronas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Heavy metal sluts not conservatives! Reply with quote

I was going to debate with this person.

I see now he/she would be in way over their head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: