HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aZZmodan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 7:55 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

Hi everybody. As I am new and all, I would like to pledge obedience to this known and well respected board, as well to it's proud members.
Phewww, I some times surprise even myself!
Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I like you already guys and girls (and everything in between).
Truly,
aZZmodan.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 8:00 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

Oh, great, NOW the thread comes back. Nothing is ever simple. Again, welcome, wilkommen, bienvenue, bienvenidos, etc.

Spirit

[img]http://www.goth.net/~shanmonster/graphics/ankhspin.gif[/img]
aZZmodan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 8:07 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

Thank you, oh kind spirit of the forest. Unfortunately, that's the only language I can say it in. Except maybe in my native language. Let's see if you can find what that is. Well, it goes like: eyxaristo.
Well?
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 8:12 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

Greek!

Spirit

[img]http://www.goth.net/~shanmonster/graphics/ankhspin.gif[/img]
aZZmodan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 8:18 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

Hey! You cheated didn't you! You viewed my profile. It's either that or you speek greek.
Where are you from friend (male or female, I don't know which)?
Templar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 9:08 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

I compliment you on your taste in literature, aZZmodan. As well as your taste in music. From your email address, I take it you game, too?
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 11:15 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

Tikanis, Azz.
BigAl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2000 11:49 pm    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

hey fellow malakas! lol, just kidding [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
my mom finally told me what that meant, hahaha
(btw, i'm actually 50-50 greco-roman)
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2000 5:43 am    Post subject: Hi everybody. Glad to be here (and there was much rejoicing! Reply with quote

I don't know a bit of Greek, but I will say wilkommen, and if you know any Korean, ona-ha-shamika. (Not spelled right, but that's how it sounds, it means hi, how are you.)

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 02-02-2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: