HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

displayed names and real names
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZRock

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

My name is Mike. I'm 34 and I'm the Water Engineer for a municipality in the Phoenix metro area.

My main hobby is building and drag racing my 86 Mustang. I also love pro football and baseball. I have a girlfriend of 2 years and I'll probably make the Big Commitment in a year or so.

I like most styles of metal and classic rock.
Subtraction

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

Although I haven't really posted in months, I will go ahead and do this hehe.

My name is Selina and I am 22 years old. I live in Texas and am currently working on my BFA in Studio Art. I hope to go to the UT graduate school of Design and become a successful Graphic Designer. Right now I am a part of a collective of artists that work locally downtown , trying to thrive in the dead contemporary art scene that is Corpus Christi hehe. Although, we are doing our best to make it better, even though a few of us hate eachother. We are typical artists I suppose, moody.

I love metal and progressive rock. Some of my favorite bands include: Porcupine Tree, King Crimson, Nevermore, Opeth, Genesis, Pink floyd, Dark Tranquility...bla bla bla
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JesseR72

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

As you can see, I never saw a point in having a "screen name". On other boards, I really get sick and tired of anonymous posters who cause a bunch of shit. I don't hide from my name (Jesse) and am not ashamed of my age (30- I'll be 31 in sept). I don't post here much cuz everyone mostly posts on newer metal bands. I love the likes of Helloween, Kamelot, Hammerfall, Stratovarius, Gamma Ray and a few others, but most of what we talk about here, I am just not familiar with. Still, this is the place I come to when I'm looking to listen to something new, cuz I really respect most all of the opinions expressed here. My main base of knowledge is in Classic Hard Rock/Metal.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

My name is Michael, and I'm an alcho....oh wait, that's tomorrow night. Sorry! I'm 31 and I work in long term health care. I currently run the activites program in a unit with 24 elderly men suffering from various forms of dementia. I play bass and guitar, though I've been leaning towards bass lately. Been in a few bands, though prolly none you've heard of. Sadly, I don't have a girlfriend. (Damn all of you who are in great relationships! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] ). I like music, sports, and weightlifting. I don't like strippers, Oprah, and the idea of being buried alive. My favorite color is a toss up between navy blue and candy apple red. My favorite actor of all time is John Wayne, and my personal pick for favorite acress is currently Sandra Bullock, but I strongly feel that Mary Tyler Moore is the sexiest woman who ever lived (not NOW, back when she was on Dick Van Dyke). My arch enemy is the common garden tomato, which wreaks havoc upon my clothing anytime I eat a tomato based product. I feel that Christpher Lowell is a genius, while Martha Stewart is a hack. If I could be any kind of tree, it would be one way the hell up on some mountain far away from any people. Of course, if I were a tree I probably wouldn't care about people, I'd just be thinking "Why are there so many #^%&^@@ trees around here!!!!" Yeah, but if I didn't have issues I'd be boring.

Also, I'm 6'6, 210 lbs, flowing blond hair, abs of steel, have the strength of 10 men, and I'm independently wealthy.

And NO I'm not gay! I just hate strippers, okay!?
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

Welcome back Subtraction. Everyone was wondering where you were.
Subtraction

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lars37

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

I am Ken. 39 years old( 40 VERY soon [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] ). I do videoconferencing and AV. Married 10 years. One daughter. Hobbies include reading ( mostly children's books these days! ), hockey, 16" softball ( I have BIG power from the left side!!! ) and following my local sports teams, especially the Cubs and Blackhawks. Favorite music venue is the Metro, band I'm listening to most lately is Testament, and my favorite color is black ( even though black is technically a shade and not a color! ).

"An' zat is all ze people need to know!"
Baron Von Raschke, pro wrestler from the 70s
Badboy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

My real name is Robert I go by Bob, I'm 32 years old and live in Omaha Nebraska. I am a project manager for AT&T setting up voice and data lines for major corporations.

I have been married twice, been with my current wife for a little over three years. I have one son named Zach who is 7 1/2 and another boy on the way. My hobbies are Metal music, Philadelphia Eagles football, golf, drinking beer, spending time with my family, and playing Madden football on Playstation. Also have two dogs a Samoyed named Berlin and a Beagle/Basset hound mutt named Phoebe.

That's me in a nutshell.
Horace

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

I don't use an alias because I couldn't think of anything clever. I'm 36, got into metal by listening to KISS "Rock and Roll Over" constantly at age 10, and the first import I bought was a really expensive Japanese import of MSG's "One Night At Budokan" album. Really following things in the early 80's when I used to buy RODS, KROKUS and later, METALLICA, MERCYFUL FATE and every NWOBHM thing I could get my hands on at a hip record store in NYC that sold imports. I Was a regular reader of KERRANG when it was the metal "bible".

I'm a professional dog trainer (specializing in dominance/aggression problems) and have a dog-walking/care business in New York City.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: