HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

Anyone ever heard of McSorley's? I've only had it a few times, and I'm not sure if it's an import or just trying to seem like it's an import. There is only one place I know of within 20 miles of here that has it (yes, I've driven around looking). I like it though.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fatalcharm:
I just like to drink rum and vodka. And from what I read from an article about leading the "rockstar life". Its healthier long term since it might be equally as fattening and caloric, you won't drink as much to get that buzz.

I used to believe in that same theory. I only drank hard stuff....Absolut red label, 100 proof So Co, Wild Turkey Burbon, JD, etc. The only problem was it was so much much easier to get carried away with that stuff. I'm no longer much of a hard core drinker though and now I just prefer a cold beer or maybe a rum and coke. Gone are the days of gathering up my spare change and going to the liquor store for a flask of Mad Dog 20/20 (thank God!).
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:
quote:
Originally posted by Fatalcharm:
I just like to drink rum and vodka. And from what I read from an article about leading the "rockstar life". Its healthier long term since it might be equally as fattening and caloric, you won't drink as much to get that buzz.

I used to believe in that same theory. I only drank hard stuff....Absolut red label, 100 proof So Co, Wild Turkey Burbon, JD, etc. The only problem was it was so much much easier to get carried away with that stuff. I'm no longer much of a hard core drinker though and now I just prefer a cold beer or maybe a rum and coke. Gone are the days of gathering up my spare change and going to the liquor store for a flask of Mad Dog 20/20 (thank God!).
Oh man Mad Dog may be the worst thing I've ever tasted. That stuff is horrible. I tried it once thinking it would be good, never again. If I want something fruity and cheap I'll go with Boone's Farm.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

Boone's Farm...how cool.

For me there's no substitute for Tequila.
rockin500

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

mad dog is just plain nasty. ugh

boones was tolerable though.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by rockin500:
mad dog is just plain nasty. ugh

boones was tolerable though.

Heh heh...nasty but cheap. I think a flask of Mad Dog was under 4 bucks when I used to drink it. Budget booze. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

I like Fosters,tecate and dos XX.

Brand name mass produced american beer is like making love in a canoe...it's F**kin' near water.
Badboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

Beer my favorite topic. I prefer the cheap stuff Busch Light. I will drink any kind of beer except Milwaukee's Best Ice. My second choice is Pacifica.
totembird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Beer Reply with quote

My first pick always is Lowenbrau... but not all places/bars carry that, so then I go for any German, Mexican, or Japanese beers. I find American beers a bit too washed out for me, and answering your original question, yes I do see Rolling Rock everywhere I go...NY btw.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: