HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DON'T KILL THE KILLER!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dorf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

So the parasite priest that killed the abortion doctor and his assistant in cold blood is supposed to get the needle tonite. He's saying that he welcomes the execution and that he's going to heaven and that he'll become a martyr for his actions. While I am for the death penalty (and pro-choice too), I think the best thing the state of Florida could do is let this jerk rot in a cell for the rest of his life. I'd be afraid the repercussions of his death would be a bunch of extreme pro-life nuts (and yes, I know that all pro-life people are not like this guy) going out and doing the same thing that he did, or worse. IMO, let him rot in a cell and he will most likely be forgotten by everybody in a few years. I just had to get that off my chest.
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

I completely disagree.

He should be the star of a new x-rated jail courtyard game where his ass is the hoop. Let him feel what an alter-boy feels like every day for the rest of his life.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

Ideally, he'd like to be nailed up on a cross on top of a hill, I'm sure.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Metal1:
I completely disagree.

He should be the star of a new x-rated jail courtyard game where his ass is the hoop. Let him feel what an alter-boy feels like every day for the rest of his life.

Huh? What are you talking about? This post has nothing to with sexual abuse, the guy killed two people.

I say give him and all other murderers a timely execution ASAP. Keeping them alive just costs the taxpayers money.
Metal1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

I was trying to put a little levity into this thread, the sex thing was a little bit of type-casting on my part.

I would have had no problem paying to have that dirt-bag rot in jail. Some crimes are better punished by giving life. He probably doed thinking he's going to Heaven. I'd rather have him live in hell (the butt-banging scenario was a bit of a goofy illustration.)

Maybe him sitting in jail would have made his martyr bullsh!t dissappear. He got the easy way out, plain and simple.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

He flat-out proclaimed himself as a martyr, and he also said that he expected to be rewarded greatly in Heaven. I hope he went straight to Hell and gets butt-f*cked by Satan daily.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

There's no need to go for revenge here. Just keep him from doing it again. Prison is good enough.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: DON'T KILL THE KILLER!! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by The Dorf:
I hope he went straight to Hell and gets butt-f*cked by Satan daily.

Did you ever see the Adam Sandler movie "Little Nicky"? In hell, Hitler gets a pineapple shoved up his arse on a daily basis...heh heh. Maybe he'll get something like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: