HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any OLDIES left around here???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flarpo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

ah Feb 99
pete lead vocal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

hi heather this is pete lead vocal for the haunting!is 42 to old to be rockin clubs?see my website let me know n listen to culture shock! [url=http://haunting.homestead.com/]http://haunting.homestead.com/[/ur l] keep rockin cheers pete!
Z ROCK III

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

i'm just posting to see when i reg'd...
Motorola

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

I'm fairly old around here, but don't post much these days. It's sort of quiet around here nowadays. Can't remember when I registered, will find out soon.

Flarpo: Who's Gonna Win The War is a cool Hawkwind track of which there are several good versions, especially the Hawklords one (issued as a single) and the one on the Levitation album.
Badboy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

I've been posting a couple of years; I don't recognize some of you guys.
FALCON

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

I guess I've been around a while, posting time always limited here, and there are a lot of game type things taking air space...nice to see ya.
Metal1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

Do I fit in in this? This board never slows down that much, enjoy, all of the newbies [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

July 1999...I guess that qualifies me as an oldie.
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:54 am    Post subject: Any OLDIES left around here??? Reply with quote

June 1999 here...

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: