HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

After week one of the season, all teams have played except for the Monday night matchup tonight. Who do you think is gonna take it all this year?

I think my Steelers have a shot, but I really believe this might be the year for the Eagles. I'm gonna say the Eagles will be Super Bowl champs come the end of January.

Steelers - Eagles Super Bowl....did I say that last year? Probably [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] , I think I say it every year.

Who is your pick to take it all, 5 months down the road?
Metal1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

Giants [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

Steelers vs Tampa

I wont go on record as to who is going to win...
(tampa..again)
JesseR72

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

Tampa Bay vs Tennessee
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

Gotta go with the 49ers over the Bills. (I'm a Niners fan, so I'm a little biased.)

Or the Bears over the Bengals.
Ungodly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

Even though they were beat by the Texans and I even live in Houston now, I still gotta go with the Dolphins. Been my favorite team for years. Ricky Williams I feel will run for 2000 plus this year.

Oh, hi everyone!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

If what they say about defense winning championships is true, then this will be the first of many for the 2003 Champions of the NFC South division - the Carolina Panthers. :-D
Badboy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Super Bowl Picks....let's get out on those limbs! Reply with quote

Buffalo vs St. Louis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: