HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesseR72

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by iwarrior:
quote:
What is there to atone for again?
For letting 9/11 happen.
Are you seriously blaming Bush for.....nevermind, you're obviously so far out in left field that no one's ever gonna bring you back to reality. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
JesseR72

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

quote:
Byrd isn't the leader of the free world.

But he is an elected Democrat representative who feels the need to speak out against Bush's "Nazi ties". As I said, if he wants to continue to hammer home Bush's supposed "Nazi ties", I think it's only fair that Byrd's own KKK past be continually brought up as well.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JesseR72:
quote:
quote:
What is there to atone for again?
For letting 9/11 happen.
Are you seriously blaming Bush for.....nevermind, you're obviously so far out in left field that no one's ever gonna bring you back to reality. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html]http ://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html[/url]
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

[url=http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/050702_ciaadmits.html]h ttp://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/050702_ciaadmits.html[/url]
Templar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

George W. Bush "LET" 9/11 happen??? I guess Clinton "let" the Khobar Towers bombing happen, then. And let the U.S.S. Cole get bombed. And let the Blackhawk Down incident in Somalia happen. And, for that matter, let Muslim terrorists try to blow up the WTC in 1994. And I sure don't remember him "atoning" for any of that (not that I think he should have, since none of it was his fault). Should Democrat Woodrow Wilson atone for letting WW I happen? Should Democrat FDR atone for letting WW II happen? Should Democrat Harry Truman atone for letting the Korean War happen? Should Democrat JFK atone for letting the Vietnam War happen? And let's just pretend for a minute that G.W. Bush knew exactly when and where the 9/11 attack was going to take place - in such a case, exactly how could he have acted pre-emptively without incurring the wrath of liberals everywhere? Every time he tries to do something to prevent further attacks, be it the invasion of Iraq or the Patriot Act, leftists blast him -- yet if he does nothing, he gets blamed for "letting" terrorism happen. Seems to me the guy can't win, no matter what he does. I'd take the President's critics more seriously if they'd propose an alternate strategy, but they never do; all they do is complain without presenting a better way to do things (other than Howard Dean or Al Sharpton, who apparently want to ally with the Muslim World and allow Holocaust, Part II to happen, this time with Arab executioners instead of German ones).
JesseR72

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

Sooo.....I'm confused. Is Bush a Nazi? I thought that was the original theme of the thread, now you're accusing him of....what exactly? Too many convoluted, often unrelated facts. The word "reportedly" pops up WAY too many times in these articles. I think this is another guy trying to push an agenda. He states all these facts, the timeline leading up to 9/11, and implies that there's something to be read between the lines.....I don't see anything there. I really don't understand the point this guy is trying to make. Can anyone else read this and make sense of it without a leftwing slant?
JesseR72

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

I think alot of these liberals are just throwing as much shit at Bush as they can, be it twice removed, indirect ties to pre WWII Nazi Germany or circumstantial conspiracy theories that give Bush forknowledge of 9/11. They throw everything they can at Bush, hoping something will stick. I'm trying to look at this as objectively as I can....and I just don't see any "smoking gun" or "gotcha" in any of these articles. Sorry. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

You guys didn't even read the articles. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
JesseR72

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Bush's Nazi Ties Exposed Reply with quote

quote:
You guys didn't even read the articles. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: