HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Janet's breast
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

[img]http://www.hardradio.com/hardboard/janetbreast.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

Oh yeah, that was totally accidental
TageRyche

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

The good thing is now MTV won't be allowed to produce another Half-Time show.

Maybe now we can get the focus of halftime back where it belongs...on football!
Mijarra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

I don't get what happened...I switched channels at half time. Did he think she was wearing something under that? What did she do after this? Did she sing the rest of the song with her boob flopping around?
Icarus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

Totally planned.
I actually was dealing with my 3 year old daughter at the time, so I turned away for that second.

First of all, B.F.D.(big f*cking deal). The half time show was so horrible and the only reason it was even on in our house was because we don't have cable and I couldn't switch to the lingerie bowl. These half time shows get worse and worse and more sexual every year. The talent gets less and less talented and the whole thing is just one huge visual and aural distraction. Why they can't just have an act do a few songs and get off stage, instead of all of this fast paced camera strobing/ switching, etc., etc. is beyond me.

They practically said that the breast was coming, with the lyrics of the song and what ever comment was made at the beginning. Sure it was an uncalled for thing, but why does MTV and all of the people involved have to lie, saying "they had no idea it was coming". Also, the NFL commisioner knew what he was getting into by hiring MTV and all of the circus acts that come with it to put on their show.

I'm getting tired of people not being honest and owning up to their actions.
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

We live in a sick society people. Theres thousands of terrible inhumane acts done to people & animals everyday in this country. You can turn your TV on & watch someone get their head graphically decapitated on regular censored television. You can watch programs on murdering people & how to get away with it, but God forbid that they show a naked breast on national television! [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] Our society accepts murder, violence & mayhem as the average viewing staple of their warped perception of whats decent, but show a breast & the media & the whole country act likes it's 9/11 again! People are born naked, people have sex, but it's a terrible secret in this country. God forbid letting the childern know, but it's the grownups who are scared, our good friends the Moral Majoriaty & their warped sense of Christain values. This society is sick & sometimes I'm ashamed to be part of it. [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

Just a little addendum to my above post. A couple of months ago ABC news showed three Iraqies blown to peices by a helicopter machine gun, uncensored. You could see the body parts fly around, but yet they censored Jackson's bare breast on the news. I mean REALLY! What would you brether have your five year old see? Make love not war. Somebody save us! Please!
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

Is it a mere coincidence that JJ's new album is being released right after this incident? [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] I think not.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

I think you guys are missing the point. I surely don't mind seeing as many breasts as I possibly can, and it really doesn't shock or bother me to see Janet's. The point is WHY in the world would the NFL think it's appropriate to A) Have MTV involved in any way, shape, or form and B) Have artists like these as their halftime performers. It's not about who saw who's boobs. This is the culmination of several years of the NFL trying to hip themselves up. For what reason I don't know, it's the greatest sport in the world and I I don't see why they'd want to make it another piece of pop culture crap candy, but for whatever reason they did, and it finally bit them in the a$$. It's just not appropriate to have Janet Jackson and Justin Whatshishead and ESPECIALLY Kid Rock as representatives of the NFL, nor was it appropriate to have Aerosmith and Britany Spears.

It's a football game. Football is not about all this crap. Football is primal and honest, and if I had a kid I'd be embarrassed to be introducing him to the game at this point. One of the best Super Bowls ever, and all people are talking about is some washed up chick's t!ts. It's pathetic. If they want a half time performer, let's get someone more family oriented for a few tunes, and then move on with the friggin game. I hope the NFL learned a lesson from this. It seems like as prettied up as things are today there is no going back to the days of bloody jerseys, muddy uniforms, and unheated fields, but maybe...at least...they've learned a lesson.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: