HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Janet's breast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desslar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

For a crowd of wild and crazy headbangers, there sure are a lot conservative types around here. What's the metal world coming to? I can't imagine Ozzy or Nikki Sixx sitting at home getting outraged about Janet.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

Not outraged,just annoyed.
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Desslar:
For a crowd of wild and crazy headbangers, there sure are a lot conservative types around here. What's the metal world coming to? I can't imagine Ozzy or Nikki Sixx sitting at home getting outraged about Janet.

No doubt! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

quote:

We are headbangers, not hippies. And as much as I love Ozzy and Motley Crue artistically, I don't see them as examples I'd like to follow in my personal views on life.
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:
quote:

We are headbangers, not hippies. And as much as I love Ozzy and Motley Crue artistically, I don't see them as examples I'd like to follow in my personal views on life.
I'm not a Hippie either, by the early 70's real Hippies (flowerchildern) as a movement was pretty much over. I think you miss understand the word's meaning. Hippies were about freedom, not just sex, nudity, & drugs. Hippies were people that wanted to shed the material things of a modern capitalist society. They wanted to return to a simpler time of living in harmony with the earth, not raping it or each other. Ozzy & Nikki Stixx were about as far away from being hippies as one could be lifestyle wise.

The mid & late 70's were a much more sexual time & much more wide open as a whole. Sure, the Hippie movement had some to do with this, but believe me, the floodgates were loosed wide open by the late 70's & everyone from rock & disco to the media business were into it. People 35, probably more like under 40 (people 35 were only 12 in '80) did not experience this firsthand, & grewup in a society that has become more conservative with each passing year here in America. People this age really don't know how many individuals freedoms (not just sexual) that have been lost to the name of conservatism as a backlash to to late 60's to early 80's. So they tend to growup with more of a conservative view on many things. You are a product of your enviorment Mijarra, to bad you were not a little older to realise how different things were once, you can't learn that by reading a book, nor stories from someone else. It has to be lived.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

Jim, who the hell do you think you are talking to? Do I really strike you as a stupid person? This is the second time you responded to me in this thread as though I was some kind of ignorant moron. I know what a damn hippie is, and whether YOU think so or not there are people around today who think they are hippies. Hell, I'm watching an episode of King of the Hill right now that has hippies in it. I never said Nikki Sixx or Ozzy were hippies, I said I don't hold their values very high. And I surely never said you were a hippie.

If there is one thing that pi$$es me off, it's when people insult my intelligence. Even more so, when people insist that my views are due to some sort of ignorance. Yes, I have a very conservative point of view, and yes, apparently I am younger than you. I've thought long and hard on issues that I have formed opinions. To suggest that my views come from not knowing any better, or because I didn't live through those god awful '60s, is a slap in the face. I hold my tongue (or fingers, as it is) on this site a lot, and there are a lot of personal observations I could make about people like yourself that I refrain from. That's not why were here. Even when the subject matter is political or off metal in some other way, I assume our disagreements will be debated intelligently, rather than made personal.

I don't believe I am a product of my environment, I believe I am a product of my actions. To say one is a product of their environment releases them of all personal responsibility. I believe the things I do because after consideration I believe they are right, not because I was somehow ignorantly conditioned to. In the future, if you have a point to make about something I say, please stick to the topic and do it without trying to psychoanalyze me. If it isn't clear by now, I don't appreciate it.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

My parents were hippies. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] And I am a lib leaning Moderate. But I think we get along very well Mijarra! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Actually this is one of the few boards I've ever run across where a few don't demand everyone conform to their way of thinking.

Hard to belive what the original title of this thread was. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Four pages dedicated to the topic of a single boob flash. LMAO! And no I didn't bother reading it all.

Now be nice. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

"We are headbangers, not hippies."- Mijarra

It seems to me that with this comment that your basically saying this. That Hippies are some sex crazy, butt naked weirdos, & that Headbangers are abve this sort of thing. Better maybe? They're not.

"And as much as I love Ozzy and Motley Crue artistically, I don't see them as examples I'd like to follow in my personal views on life." -Mijarra

Your followed your first sentence by the word "And," & it's following structure made it seem your lumping Ozzy & Motley Crue into the Hippy catogory.

"Hell, I'm watching an episode of King of the Hill right now that has hippies in it." "those god awful '60s" - Mijarra

There, you said it yourself. Your knowledge consists of second hand knowledge from the worse sort, a television show. I realise that you have heard of hippies way before this show, but this statment really speaks volumes on you & the subject of hippies. It also goes to show that your a product of your eniviorment, television is a big part of all of ours. You can't grow up in a culture as ours & not be affected by it somehow. It also seems as you have a real problem with the 60's in general.

Mijarra, I never said you were stupid, somewhat naive about the subject of hippies, yes, but not stupid. Your last post was very defensive, it seems I struck a bad chord, I did not intend this, (Yes, it can be said I didn't care for your hippy coment either) but I do have a right to comment on your posts as you do mine. If this angers you, then I'm sorry, but so be it. Same goes for me.

Now, I think as far as myself, I'll put this subject of Janet's breast & related subject matter to rest. Lets talk ROCK! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
devilman30134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Janet's breast Reply with quote

**** it.. she has an ugly ass tit and she should have kept it covered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: