HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeling miserable...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

..cause I just turned 30 on Friday. I'm getting old. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

I hate my b-day. I always get bummed out when it comes around.
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by iwarrior:
..cause I just turned 30 on Friday. I'm getting old. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Oh gee thanks...I turn 33 on Saturday...now i feel bummed out [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

You're 3O, but you still look at comic books. You can't be that old. It's not time to get depressed until you settle down and begin writing your memoirs. I don't think you're that far gone yet. Are you?
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

Hell, I turn 40 next month, and believe me I'm NOT looking forward to it. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] Excuse me if I don't feel sorry for the rest of you.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Just an average joe:
quote:
Originally posted by iwarrior:

Oh gee thanks...I turn 33 on Saturday...now i feel bummed out [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
My b-day has bummed me out for a looong time. Not sure why. Even when I was a little kid,I'd get depressed about it. This year was especially rough.

quote:
You're 3O, but you still look at comic books. You can't be that old. It's not time to get depressed until you settle down and begin writing your memoirs. I don't think you're that far gone yet. Are you?
I dunno. I'm just not happy s'all. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] Wish my life was better.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

34 this year.
WastedRockRanger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

Happy belated b'day to ya, man. Got the big 30 coming up in a couple months, myself.
JesseR72

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Feeling miserable... Reply with quote

Y'know, when I turned 29, I spent the following year just dreading the thought of turning 30! Since I turned 30, almost immediately, I felt relaxed and generally have had a lot more fun since turing 30 than before. It simply was not as big of a deal as I had thought it would be. My advice to anyone feeling bummed out about their age: Relax, getting older sure as hell beats the alternative. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: