HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don Dokken's Problems With Women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: OK, so is Don Dokken hearing this... Reply with quote

Don Dokken, given the history discussed herein, clearly needs to find a woman who is not evil.

GOOD FUKKIN LUCK.
cutter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, i wish i had that much pain.
Vyan1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Dokken's Problems With Women Reply with quote

[quote="Jake"]I think that Dokken [and a lot of these bands for tha matter] wrote about love songs, cause they aren't interesting enough to come up with something better.
[/quote]

No, they were writing about what they were going thru in their lives. As far as coming up with something better, Dokken also released "Will The Sun Rise" about the threat of nuclear war in the midst of the cold war, "When Heaven Comes Down" about the Rapture, "Kiss of Death" isn't a love song - it's about AIDS, and was one o

[quote]
I just take it that Don Dokken has nothing particularly interesting or "original" to say. I like party/girl/rock lyrics, but his don't even seem that witty. He seems to be going through the motions.[/quote]

You don't know what you're talking about. Dokken never wrote party songs. Their song "It's Not Love" is literally what it says - IT'S NOT ABOUT LOVE!

Vyan

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: It's a good tune Reply with quote

Dokken's "It's Not Love" is a good tune, by the way, even if it is about Don Dokken yet again getting messed with by an evil woman.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: SERIOUSLY... Reply with quote

We have not been talking enough lately about Don Dokken's problems with women.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: